Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You claim you have no buff, i see a BOL and another buff.

Originally posted by soscmaru View Post
    One thing everyone seems to forget after a while is that because of the BEASTMASTER, they are able to beat sengolia. When a new server begins, and on first day when all under level 50, it is because of the beastmaster's ghoul
    It is because of the tenets, everybody is able at soloing sengolia once you get the tenets, your class doesn't mean anything.

Have fun.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Annoying how this guy above just keeps on making alts just to troll. Do you have any personal vendetta against this Plutia or the BM class for that matter? Any class can shine in the hands of a skilled pvp user despite the class advantage and true, cashing is factored the same in the equation.

That aside, I hope we all have a big merge (like what was suggested before) like S1 to S30(?) or something, afterwards, release new servers gradually.

Comment

• Originally posted by helloworld10 View Post
        You claim you have no buff, i see a BOL and another buff.

It is because of the tenets, everybody is able at soloing sengolia once you get the tenets, your class doesn't mean anything.

Have fun.
        Your picture is accurate, but the people do not know that Aphrodite beat me in Legends, and lyon must of beaten her. Aphro challenged me 6 times before she finally won. And once again, the Legends is not a character's true strength. Ranged users will melee in legends, and you cannot use skills or fams. So tell me, how is someone beating someone in legends saying they are better than that person.

Also yes, I had BOL.... That isn't buffing up my atk, defense or hp. You mentioned I buff myself up and my true atk is only 1.5m. I showed you in the picture that is not the case.

Also, I will have fun. Only thing I do now is ladder, and then I play League of Legends.

Comment

• Originally posted by soscmaru View Post

Your picture is accurate, but the people do not know that Aphrodite beat me in Legends, and lyon must of beaten her. Aphro challenged me 6 times before she finally won. And once again, the Legends is not a character's true strength. Ranged users will melee in legends, and you cannot use skills or fams. So tell me, how is someone beating someone in legends saying they are better than that person.

Also yes, I had BOL.... That isn't buffing up my atk, defense or hp. You mentioned I buff myself up and my true atk is only 1.5m. I showed you in the picture that is not the case.

Also, I will have fun. Only thing I do now is ladder, and then I play League of Legends.
          This noob wants to own S1 where there are players with 3x his stats, like i have said he cannot own the server where he plays. He said another player has killed him, i went to that server and i had a check, a ranger with 1,6 mil attack has killed you, he is probably weaker than karikorum and luskia. Dude just get a life you are pathetic. Bye.

Comment

• this guy the worse kinda troll, thinks people have 6mil attack on s1, thinks vl pvp matters xD
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• This post has gone completely off topic I am closing it. Please, as a reminder to keep any disputes in-game only.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X