X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Originally posted by rjweidn View Post
    Finally a real challenge. Nice event. If it was easy it would not be worth doing
    Gotta be an R2 alt account to post dumb comment like that.

Leave a comment:

• SaphiraXnl
    replied
    Originally posted by rjweidn View Post
    Finally a real challenge. Nice event. If it was easy it would not be worth doing

There's a difference between a challenge and impossible...

Leave a comment:

• rjweidn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TechyTim
    replied
    Since I am an events nut, I will be able to spend my time upgrading my guild and doing more honor events this week LOL, since there is no way in **** that I will be able to get even close to doing this event. Looking forward to next weeks event.

Leave a comment:

• ClaraFang
    replied
    lv 71 minimum? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT *close tab*

Leave a comment:

• (S1)4Heals
    replied
    My only problem with this is requires lv20 to accept quest , sorry but us lv100 eidolons have a pretty hard time getting up there ..... this event caters to maybe the top 20 players only .

Leave a comment:

• lordly619
    replied
    BTW.. our server is hard to beat 66 then ladder quest is level 70+.. nonsense with our server..

Leave a comment:

• Stame
    replied
    Quit complaining people, And can a gm please message me -.- this was my idea and i posted this idea a week ago -.- i want to be rewarded! i have proof it was my idea -.-

Leave a comment:

• Stame
    replied
    we can't get past 70 not even our top cashers.

Leave a comment:

• alex2707
    replied
    well first of all they should have made a teleportation option that would get u to lvl71 and if u can pass it u continue if not u get out without reward,apart from stadnart ladder option getting from 1-70 since there is a limitted number of player on all server that have been on 70 once or more times.at first i thought it would be 1 random quest in ladder like in rebirth pack get to lvl40 or 45 and finish the quest to get reward not get to lvl70 and then try ur luck at the quest. well anyway they gave every1 free hw and mc so be happy about it if u dont get to do 1 event consider thats its not there.

Leave a comment:

• seanpatrick121
    replied
    lol even in S1 cant get on lvl 70+

Leave a comment:

• iyasn
    replied
    events suck way to go

Leave a comment:

• coffeequeen1
    replied
    Seriously epic fail

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    Well....just....wow....i doubt even S1-S3 can pass 70,i never been to it but from what i heard you need like 5 ppl with maxed everything Thank you so much for this eidolon-only (For our server,its for no one,not even the eidolons) event,we really "appreciate" it,and im sure whoever came up with this will get fired

Leave a comment:

• Jerilynne
    replied
    oh hell... none of us in the server that I know of gets anywhere near that! What a crock!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X