Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdo1966
    replied
    Thanks (Note sarcasm) another event for high level players. R2 you seem to forget that us lowbies are important too. Only eidolons are going to even be able to THINK about this even. Im getting versy dissapointed with you R@ seriously considering quitting the game. Im sure that u dont care about 1 person..but i know others are feeling the same way

Leave a comment:

• myheals
    replied
    you people that design these events are retarded and should be fired.

Leave a comment:

• ronniel99
    replied
    lol its hard to get soul print grrrr,.....

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Oh my god, its like you know us all too well... Another reason you guys are so amazingly amazing... I have no doubt this is going to be a big hit with everyone, especially considering now there is a bigger reason to do ladder this week besides for the EXP and SS...

Leave a comment:

• Himadri
    replied
    lol...In our server the best players have reached only upto lvl62 when teamed together :P Only nice thing about new event is I have no worry to save time for any event

Leave a comment:

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    66 a pain only way u can do it mages cause there aoe stun. mado solo it. i was one use the killer den trick and was first to hit
    floor 70. since they took it out we all die with in the first 5 sec. i agree they need to nerf it a lil or something. unless your r a
    huge huge casher with the right class you anit getting passed it lol

Leave a comment:

• SlapYoSelf
    replied
    200/20000000000000000000000 in all servers can complete thats a smart event.

Leave a comment:

• Yeoji
    replied
    R2 is really a business minded one...Keep the loyal customers (S1-S3).

But how about the 2-3month old servers?

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Fail - Nothing further needs to be said.

Leave a comment:

• Frothel
    replied
    Originally posted by kylina View Post
    GMs, I don't mean to complain, and I'm far from trying to, but, perhaps the ladder max floor raise was premature? Most people who can go really high in ladder are struggling right now with floor 66, which is by far the hardest floor bar floor 70. The previous strategy to get past that floor was to use the Killer's Den buff, but with the buff no longer working outside of killer's den, most are at a standstill. Aside from a handful of people, the majority have an event that will stare them in the face all week, unable to even be thought about completing. And I do mean standstill, 67, 68, 69? All child's play compared to floor 66. Tried stunning those birds, stun wears off, everyone dies. Tried kiting them, they have ranged attacks. Seems unless you have a party of people with 3rd soul aura, close to 3rd aura, this event is a "ha ha look at what you can't even think about completing." True, most servers the rankings do go to floor 70. My name is on ladder charts at floor 70 as well, but again, without the KD buff, how many of those people can get past floor 66? Might I suggest after this week, keeping this event in mind for after 120 is introduced and can get better armors and such, and stand a better shot at getting that high in ladder? Ladder is by no means easy, but at this time, an event like this, while being a good event, is sorta jumping the gun, or rather, the only people who at this point who can complete the event are those who more than likely don't need the rewards, while the rest of us who could appreciate them, can't even think about getting that high. Or perhaps nerf floor 66 slightly, not even floor 69 hits that hard.
    I agree, this is going to cater to like 8 people total. 66 is right now the one level that has plagues our 4 merged servers. No one can pass it, unless as of this update they have nerfed it.

Leave a comment:

• FionaRO
    replied
    Nothing's NEW guys! Failed Events... start getting used to it. LOL

Cheers to CS! You never fail to give us "failed events"!

Leave a comment:

• sepiang
    replied
    wast time this event

Leave a comment:

• sepiang
    replied
    bad event i dont like

Leave a comment:

• majestique
    replied
    Wooooww..... i just wanna say it again, woooooww...... LoL~

Leave a comment:

• lordred
    replied
    Epic fail event...I hope someone loses their job for this one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X