Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20150409152035.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	314.4 KB
ID:	1768941

• R2349858
    replied
    Originally posted by R21747216 View Post
    How to combine Flametort, Fiery & Skyfire to a Phenex? Thanks for the answer..

If you read the description of any of the 3 mounts in shop you will see that you need 4 mounts to create the Phoenix and "Windfiery" mount is not in the shop yet, so you can't create Phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• R21747216
    replied
    How to combine Flametort, Fiery & Skyfire to a Phenex? Thanks for the answer..

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by ancantsia1 View Post
    Question for you R2.

The Easter event which happened when we had to bust our chops to collect chocolate to get an egg full of goodies is now pointless to everyone on the affected servers.
    Since the servers were reset it means that we lost our eggs and the goodies which were inside it. This is not fair to everyone who busted there chops to save enough chocolate to get an egg in the first place! Now the server got reset and we get rubbish compensation for the disruption but what about the Easter event and everyone who finally got enough chocolate to make an egg?

Im dissapointed in the way this whole thing was handled and I hope that the whole egg thing is resolved.
    You lucky if you lost only the egg! I lost an +14 equip and 100SS!

Leave a comment:

• ancantsia1
    replied
    Easter Event - no egg now

Question for you R2.

The Easter event which happened when we had to bust our chops to collect chocolate to get an egg full of goodies is now pointless to everyone on the affected servers.
    Since the servers were reset it means that we lost our eggs and the goodies which were inside it. This is not fair to everyone who busted there chops to save enough chocolate to get an egg in the first place! Now the server got reset and we get rubbish compensation for the disruption but what about the Easter event and everyone who finally got enough chocolate to make an egg?

Im dissapointed in the way this whole thing was handled and I hope that the whole egg thing is resolved.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Compileheart View Post
    Event will last for a week?
    Yes, this week's events will end on the 15th.

Leave a comment:

• Compileheart
    replied
    Event will last for a week?

Leave a comment:

• qwer7y
    replied
    Originally posted by kokatoo View Post
    the story is if you combined the Skyfire,Fiery,Flametort and Windfiery you'll get a phoenix
    In other words spend $280 and you'll get a phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• kokatoo
    replied
    Originally posted by stegzy View Post
    whats the story with the 3 mounts in cash shhop?
    the story is if you combined the Skyfire,Fiery,Flametort and Windfiery you'll get a phoenix

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    We all hope that they restore everything back before sudden offline this day. i did a couple of heraldry after reset though. but restoring everyone comes first so if restoring everything back to before reset will fix it, ill sign up for a "yes, pls do".

Leave a comment:

• LordinBlack
    replied
    oh damn I did not realist they actually deleted your toons. I hope they fix this right away. Good luck everyone.

Leave a comment:

• BlueHora
    replied
    I really hope they could fix the problem without rolling back. If they do, I'd have spent my day farming for absolutely nothing, which would be very frustrating. And no, I will just throw the 2x exp and health orb back into the face of r2 if they give those as compensation!

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by StormChef View Post
    There really needs to be a new reward rank added to all players like myself sitting at max level (150) for so long....you would think all the effort to get that level would be deserving of a nice reward as well; I'm sure everyone that has attained 150 would certainly aggree.
    but u know more than reward arent u worried about Geg, his char is deleted along with Caia, Harle, Arma, Hannah, and lots others... they should focus on retrieving Character, Guilds and Marriages that are missing in game.

Leave a comment:

• StormChef
    replied
    There really needs to be a new reward rank added to all players like myself sitting at max level (150) for so long....you would think all the effort to get that level would be deserving of a nice reward as well; I'm sure everyone that has attained 150 would certainly aggree.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    So, this maintenance all guild with 0 online player has been deleted.
    and all players that is on has been deleted.
    More like all that is online minutes before the sudden shutdown has been reduce to Lv0 based on friend list.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Caia 0.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1710821

so the question is are we having a roll back? does R2 have back ups?
    Please assure us that everything will be back as it is....
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 04-09-2015, 06:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X