Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pappody
    replied
    So when we gonna get our guild back? I'd expect a fast maint already but doesn't seem like one comming anytime soon!

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    As it doesn't appear we have actually released all the mounts required to create a Phenix, no stats will be made available.

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    where do find the windfiery and the stats of phenex pls
    Last edited by diablu; 04-09-2015, 11:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    what are the stats of the final mount thing.

Leave a comment:

• R262220173
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título5.png
Views:	1
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	1710806
    windfiery in link code

Leave a comment:

• LIMMENGTEE
    replied
    how to combine ?

Leave a comment:

• LordinBlack
    replied
    A look at the Phenix mount.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zaCB7HG.png
Views:	1
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	1710801 For all those wondering about the phenix and what its going to look like.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
    UPDATE AGAIN: The maintenance has been over! All servers have been alive. ( this is their Update)
    Do review the latter comments of the thread:
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    The pros are working on returning your server group back to normal, from toons to marriage.
    [Update]
    A thread has been created for missing guilds. Please proceed here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....34-Lost-Guilds
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2015, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    I believe I already addressed a similar concern here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-4-9-4-AM-EDT
    UPDATE AGAIN: The maintenance has been over! All servers have been alive. ( this is their Update)

Leave a comment:

• inhale
    replied
    first of all in the shop description you would need a windfairy too but its nowhere to be found, there only the three fire elements needed for the fusion.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
    Reverie I see you answering question can you find out what R2 plans on doing about all the guild that were lost!!!!! We worked hard on our guild and would like for someone to give us an answer as to what is going to happen with their MESS up thank you We have land and bought Nimbus shards to do WT for server on Saturday and WE have no GUILD now we do Seig for the server an would like to know what is R2 going to do to FIX this!!!! SO much for Fixing Bugs in the game EPIC Fail R2 way to go!!!!
    I believe I already addressed a similar concern here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-4-9-4-AM-EDT

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Reverie I see you answering question can you find out what R2 plans on doing about all the guild that were lost!!!!! We worked hard on our guild and would like for someone to give us an answer as to what is going to happen with their MESS up thank you We have land and bought Nimbus shards to do WT for server on Saturday and WE have no GUILD now we do Seig for the server an would like to know what is R2 going to do to FIX this!!!! SO much for Fixing Bugs in the game EPIC Fail R2 way to go!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Might I ask where the information concerning a "new mount" (other than the current shop mounts) is coming from? I tested the fusion of shop mounts theory and a new mount did not come of it.

Leave a comment:

• LordinBlack
    replied
    Yea Phenix and Great phoenix two different mounts. Was just wanting more details pertaining to the new mount.

Leave a comment:

• xAl3x
    replied
    Lolololololol -claps- ATleast I wasn't the only one to lose my toon cuz of R2's stupidity :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X