Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neko_
    replied
    Use this down time to reflect on how much time this crappy game costs you, what are you missing because of it and whether you still consider yourself not being addicted to it.

Leave a comment:

• 2Old2Care
    replied
    Speaking of bad service, does anyone know what is happening?

Leave a comment:

• Renato Bucaloy
    replied
    Originally posted by R24481315 View Post
    i really disapointed about this game company actually... all they care about his our money.... they really dont care about their users!!!!

well at least a responsible company would have informed us....
    Not being rude but you just realized it now? Most of the players only love the games but not the host which is R2. Its is a fact that the higher up(im sparing the mods since they're a bunch of scapegoats to cover up with every grave mistakes R2 commited) are doing their jobs in a half-*** way. Heck i can even say im a masochist at this point since i play with their games(and even top-up twice a month) even i know their services are just plain bad.

Leave a comment:

• R24481315
    replied
    i really disapointed about this game company actually... all they care about his our money.... they really dont care about their users!!!!

well at least a responsible company would have informed us....
    Last edited by R24481315; 04-26-2018, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zzzoi
    replied
    it's been 14 hrs since the maint. with nothing new on the updates. so yeah expect that someone would let us know what's going on..

Leave a comment:

• Tetsu570
    replied

Today, 04:21 PM

Originally posted by Tetsu570 View Post
    If R2 was behaving responsibly we would have had an update by now instead of waiting around all day and the only response is the generic server login message that servers will be back online in 1 to 4 hours

Yes MemoryLane "Update is whatever the last update was, only now it's 5am and so we shouldn't expect a change in that update for a couple more hours" however when they decided their workday was over and the server would not be online today a responsible company would have given that update either on the forums or on the game website instead of leaving the generic server login message of 1 to 4 hours, which was over 13 hours ago

Leave a comment:

• azmodansaga
    replied
    i wanna play....

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Tetsu570 View Post
    If R2 was behaving responsibly we would have had an update by now instead of waiting around all day and the only response is the generic server login message that servers will be back online in 1 to 4 hours
    Update is whatever the last update was, only now it's 5am and so we shouldn't expect a change in that update for a couple more hours.

Leave a comment:

• lordoflordsss
    replied
    Histpry repeat itself againand again

Leave a comment:

• Tetsu570
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    3-4 hours is long time in r2 world? HAHAAHAH, get your **** together.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    pretty sure the devs r sleeping at this time no? gonna have to wait till morning in their timezone

Leave a comment:

• kekla126
    replied
    Guess today's dungeons runs and events are all going down to drain since i have work later. I would seriously laugh hard if this matter continues for another 13 hours.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    no EXP today.. oh noes
    Fixed it for you.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    no Siegnor EXP today.. oh noes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X