• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Henry Jr.
    started a topic Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 04/26

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 04/26

Greetings heroes,

Servers will be going down at 3:00 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on April 26th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you.

• strongmind.softheart
    replied
    Originally posted by kamander View Post
    Servers are back
    finally....

Leave a comment:

• R2831153
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kamander
    replied
    Servers are back

Leave a comment:

• R2109890201
    replied
    Originally posted by kamander View Post
    they said it would take half a year? where?
    lets just assume for a half a year so that we know that cs will not comeback compare for 3-4 hours but just a LIE!!

Leave a comment:

• strongmind.softheart
    replied
    I'm going to assume, given the time, that we are gonna have to wait till its working hours again where the dev's are. I know none of us wants to hear that or even wait that much longer. But it is what it is. Yes, I too, would like some answers.

Leave a comment:

• kamander
    replied
    they said it would take half a year? where?

Leave a comment:

• idyllicfobrav
    replied
    any B*LLSH*T UPDATES R2 STAFF?? you just told us that the maintenance would take half a year!! and we will not assume for that 3-4 hrs ***!!!

Leave a comment:

• strongmind.softheart
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    No one has yet suggested that they are shutting the game down, I call dibs on that explanation. or maybe they finally heard us and are merging West PVP + PVE!!! Also leave the Mods alone, they have done what is within their power to do. and gimmie free stuff.
    if they do shut it down... cs2 is calling my name XD

Leave a comment:

• kamander
    replied
    suka blyat where are the servers

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    No one has yet suggested that they are shutting the game down, I call dibs on that explanation. or maybe they finally heard us and are merging West PVP + PVE!!! Also leave the Mods alone, they have done what is within their power to do. and gimmie free stuff.

Leave a comment:

• skyllaa2
    replied
    mmm did not experience this for a long time. ty for moderator help they r just inbetween

Leave a comment:

• dyves_maoy
    replied
    like all other things that people have invested on, either time or money, youd like to know whats going. 16 hours and still no updates from the devs to their original post of 3-4 hours maintenance. I for one would certainly want to know whats going on. just a simple update like there was a bug and server will be down for a few hours more will be very helpful

Leave a comment:

• R2831153
    replied
    geez some are so impatient an neg, am sure R2 are All trying their best to fix issue - perhaps tsunami washed them away who knows - have some compassion - if you enjoy the game enjoy - if not stop whinging

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Zzzoi View Post
    it's been 14 hrs since the maint. with nothing new on the updates. so yeah expect that someone would let us know what's going on..
    We will definitely let the public know what’s going on if anything changes. If you don’t hear otherwise, then there are no changes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X