Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 03/26

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on March 26th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Since there's a worldwild virus ongoing, will there be some sort of special event to support everyone who's stuck at home?

Comment

Originally posted by phalconofficial View Post
      Since there's a worldwild virus ongoing, will there be some sort of special event to support everyone who's stuck at home?
      I do not believe so, but I can ask the team if they'll do something special.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by R2353619756
        Oh God, kill all admin and corona!
        game hacked selling items forever can't fix, Open shop was hacked hackers get Gold, buy vip, then 3 months and then not pay Vip for players, grab my money and then kill all of you guys!
        **** Game
        Please, submit a ticket with the support system for assistance.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

sir/maam pls fix ur 3rd party's if they cant send ur money to u within 1-5 hours maximum deleted them from your payment methods its stupid to keep them knowing they can scam ur players im still waiting for my crystal

Comment

Originally posted by jamesjayme996 View Post
            sir/maam pls fix ur 3rd party's if they cant send ur money to u within 1-5 hours maximum deleted them from your payment methods its stupid to keep them knowing they can scam ur players im still waiting for my crystal
            Please, submit a ticket with the support system. The link is located in my signature.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X