No announcement yet.

[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is ridiculous...Screw it im going to sleep.

Comment

• Just make the pet and mount event recurring ones instead of them being permanent, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by volanta View Post
        thania u are real girl
        yup, since birth

IGN: Thannia
        Guild/Position: Runeflame/IceQueen
        Class: Priest (Hybrid)
        Level: 80+ (Eidolon)
        Server: Kraken Beach (S33)

Comment

• good idea gm!! thanks for the update

thanks for the update gm!!! more power

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
            this is so funny cos everyone knows that all the people who are complaining are just bitter they didnt think of it before it got fixed. You think the gm's dont know this? They know that u would have done exactly same as those other had u thought of it so ur not fooling anyone lol and they cant punish people who did it now cos it was thier mistake and over half the people on the game would be banned lmao
            its not that people did not know of the exploit but some chose not to use it since there is that chance or roll back account deleted for exploit of bug or the fact that some people are just honest and rather play the game as it ment to be played with fair play
            CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
            name RubyRed
            type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
            Name gippal .........Name backlash
            Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

• Just remove all hellwings and grpyons then everybody is happy

Comment

• Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                its not that people did not know of the exploit but some chose not to use it since there is that chance or roll back account deleted for exploit of bug or the fact that some people are just honest and rather play the game as it ment to be played with fair play
                maybe for you but for the most part its jealousy and its ugly
                Thorne

Shadow Guild
                Eidolon Rogue
                Angel Island
                Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Ranger

Brakyn
                Shadow Guild
                Mortal
                Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jezza- View Post
                  You might want to think about adding more vault space. People's vaults are getting full. Mine are ^^
                  agree =) and might as well add some Pages in bag pack.. mines kinda full of souvenirs from recent events..
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• boohoo i didnt get spend my 1,000 mut's on the event i collected over the days well for one i knew it was going change and for 2 i knew spamming for gmut's are waste of my game time , i play game to be fair, grats to all people who did this retarded make alt to get gmuts. money comes and goes so to me it's not problem i know like 3 people in this thread who did do the alt creation and ended up with 200 g'muts but none them im going rat out cuz i dont care... for one u need reconsider the Demon and the Angel eggs and up them to level 40 or so. as well people will spam for MC's im not hateing on people who will try to do it just a saying.

and let the trolling begin cuz half people that are going repost my thread in there reply box are half them who are ****** that the game changed the BB to 45 or is trying to spam for mc.
                    Currently playing Wow and no longer plays CS anymore.

I Don't Need a Weapon, I Have a Heart of passion

You'r Just Jelly Cuz I'm Sexy

Sever: sexy
                    Level: over 9,000
                    Just a Hard worker, Only Uses cash on cloth

Comment

• Instead of raising the level requirement, why not make it just this week's event. People will continue to exploit the game forever. This immediate change will be unfair to those who have not yet benefited from the event.

Comment

• Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                        +1 agree totally as im one of the ppl who like to play fair
                        Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                        Character: Toyoshiro
                        Wife: Razaphale
                        Guild: Euphoria GM
                        Class: Knight
                        Plain: Edilon

Comment

• Lol fair players always have disadvantages as we can see T_T Long live us

Comment

• calling them "noobs"? tell me something...do you have any idea on how hard they work to keep the game open for us?

Comment

• just remove event and remove stelion at bloodfang

Comment

• ok... this stinks... 2nd day i cant log on before i go to work... i need to stay logged on to collect coupons that i need for health orbs........wish i could buy health orbs with gold

Comment

Working...
                                X