X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimblewart
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    found them, already am and close to saying byebye to R2. It's literally just a joke now: game's put on idle at the developers as moneycow for funding their new games. R2 isn't that enormous of a company to maintain 6 or 7 games at the same time and develop them as they were doing when there were only 1 or 2 games. All we're getting now is those last few easy-to-make-big-on-expenses updates that 99,9999% doesn't give a **** about.
    Twee weeks of the same hoax of an event, new event: another joke with daily stuff that we're all already fed up with to do after reaching 120eido and emperor+ honor.
    I know your feels mang. nomorecostumes fixing the glitches and necessities would make em wanna play more D;

Will do ero

Leave a comment:

• Eroticc
    replied
    Yupp These events suck >_<

Leave a comment:

• Vanator
    replied
    Originally posted by kandiesmilez View Post
    what's new aren't we almost always dissapointed
    Serious????? St Pats day was awesome! thanks R2!

Leave a comment:

• Eroticc
    replied
    Send me linkie Rae ^_^ Facebook

Leave a comment:

• R24473169
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
    found events on another server.. >_> if these are the events. ya'll gonna be disappointed :3
    lol im guessing another week of poo then

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    found events on another server.. >_> if these are the events. ya'll gonna be disappointed :3
    found them, already am and close to saying byebye to R2. It's literally just a joke now: game's put on idle at the developers as moneycow for funding their new games. R2 isn't that enormous of a company to maintain 6 or 7 games at the same time and develop them as they were doing when there were only 1 or 2 games. All we're getting now is those last few easy-to-make-big-on-expenses updates that 99,9999% doesn't give a **** about.
    Twee weeks of the same hoax of an event, new event: another joke with daily stuff that we're all already fed up with to do after reaching 120eido and emperor+ honor.

Leave a comment:

• kandiesmilez
    replied
    what's new aren't we almost always dissapointed

Leave a comment:

• Gimblewart
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gimblewart
    replied
    Originally posted by R24473169 View Post
    speed you are right, R2 do whatever they like with little or no regard to customer opinions,thoughts or feelings.

i mean fair enough some people do want everything for nothing or with very little effort i dont agree with that at all, i want to work for things as im sure some do it gives a feeling of self satisfaction cos youve done it yourself....... BUT R2 are getting very greedy atm with the new upgrades etc

1, new frag (omg) where do i start 25k dragon xtals to enchant the bloody thing (that really hurts)
    2, frag fusion (nice) but i dont wanna spend 66000 xtals to fuse it
    3, divine wings (holy hell) the amount of EW required per upgrade is insane
    4, new mounts (bravo) even though we have a perm Gmut event it will still take years to have a cool mount and then a few years more to fuse 2 good mounts

i dont want any of this for free!!!!!
    i want to work for em!!!!

all im saying is i would like to see more chances to get these items cmon R2 play fair at least put more of these items somewhere else other than in the fate shop

i am a casher but i cant afford to cash as much as some and i want a chance to get the cool stuff too
    ^ so true ^_^ its more of an accomplishment to work for them ^_^... thing is.. with new upgrades, there will be events that will make these more available in time at the moment, who needs divine wings? not very many ^_^... we get alot of EW from events already, so when characters are drawing closer to the divine wings, events will come ^^ just like sperion.. they brought events for that those events have made me 3 uprgades from max, which is quite naaaice^^ hopefully they bring some fusion shards to events

Leave a comment:

• kandiesmilez
    replied
    if this is the freaking events they suck @$$ real bad. U serious 2-4 hours for this garbage
    Last edited by kandiesmilez; 04-11-2013, 04:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R24473169
    replied
    speed you are right, R2 do whatever they like with little or no regard to customer opinions,thoughts or feelings.

i mean fair enough some people do want everything for nothing or with very little effort i dont agree with that at all, i want to work for things as im sure some do it gives a feeling of self satisfaction cos youve done it yourself....... BUT R2 are getting very greedy atm with the new upgrades etc

1, new frag (omg) where do i start 25k dragon xtals to enchant the bloody thing (that really hurts)
    2, frag fusion (nice) but i dont wanna spend 66000 xtals to fuse it
    3, divine wings (holy hell) the amount of EW required per upgrade is insane
    4, new mounts (bravo) even though we have a perm Gmut event it will still take years to have a cool mount and then a few years more to fuse 2 good mounts

i dont want any of this for free!!!!!
    i want to work for em!!!!

all im saying is i would like to see more chances to get these items cmon R2 play fair at least put more of these items somewhere else other than in the fate shop

i am a casher but i cant afford to cash as much as some and i want a chance to get the cool stuff too

Leave a comment:

• kandiesmilez
    replied
    getting tired of seeing ppl ask for new servers. There is enough damn servers already would be better if they improved the ones that are already in existence not add more. I'd like to see some fresh new ideas for events kinda getting tired of these recycled ones

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    http://forum.now2play.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1

Leave a comment:

• Gimblewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Drake_Artix View Post
    new server? means many will quit again to there old servers ....
    So true t0ts ^_^, people should only request new servers if theirs is empty ^_^.. in which case they will merge the server ^_^ so asking for new ones will only provoke a merge somewhereee D;.... also.. people normally want new servers for a chance of rankings, or are too lazy to catch up.. ^^ like the rest of us who took the time to catch up and are now some of the strongest ... except the few exceptions where the servers are actually just a little messed hehe ^_^ ALSO. i didnt know you were tomi too?!?!! <3

Leave a comment:

• Gimblewart
    replied
    a new server that they state WONT be merged, would be ♥♥♥♥ awesome ^_^ excited to see some eveeenttsss alll that chocolate was making me phat :O
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-11-2013, 04:31 AM. Reason: language

Leave a comment:

Working...
X