• Show
Clear All

• R24473169
    replied
    why hasnt maint happened yet??

Leave a comment:

• R21478109
    replied
    IS there a benifit in making a top ranking character/toon in new servers? that would benefit your old toons?

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Something new............lol

Leave a comment:

• Keisuke55
    replied
    Originally posted by R22533654 View Post
    if you play for fun not competition you will not need newservers :P
    you think its fun getting pwned by eidolons when ur still mortal ?

Leave a comment:

• R22533654
    replied
    if you play for fun not competition you will not need newservers :P

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    Originally posted by R2183129 View Post
    T_T i got hacked last week there ****** aint help me get my speiron back they got any idea how hard it was to accualy make that? >.> with that setback its get defense sperion... since i can no longer posses my atk get all lvl 5 gems and sockets on def or get mount... 25g per gmut.... or 50g per sp both are epic rare.... what to do??? the rods are easy to farm tho... so i geuss mount lol T_T thx r2 for letting me down i havnt even played hard like i used 2 i dont even want to cash anymore due to the fact ill lose everything ill buy O.o insingias dont get erased u kno especcially soul bead ones
    The fact that no one is really going to do anything to solve your problem in the forums.

Leave a comment:

• R2183129
    replied
    O_O wait i said this on alt acc lol

Leave a comment:

• R2183129
    replied
    T_T i got hacked last week there ****** aint help me get my speiron back they got any idea how hard it was to accualy make that? >.> with that setback its get defense sperion... since i can no longer posses my atk get all lvl 5 gems and sockets on def or get mount... 25g per gmut.... or 50g per sp both are epic rare.... what to do??? the rods are easy to farm tho... so i geuss mount lol T_T thx r2 for letting me down i havnt even played hard like i used 2 i dont even want to cash anymore due to the fact ill lose everything ill buy O.o insingias dont get erased u kno especcially soul bead ones

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by Adaquious View Post
    You guys have had 2 weeks to put something good together. Don't let me down..........again. Unless the ladder event is back.
    Sadly they done this **** before. they take an extra week due to a holiday event and don't put jack in. they recycle events like the ladder you just said, but they never live up to anything we expect them to. I wouldn't mind getting extra SP and other freebies like gmuts and ew unbound to trade for other goods i need, but the GM have found that binding them pisses us off more, so they got into a habit of doing so. I would like to see some DC and fragrach shards event. I'm almost got auguric so I almost made my ultimate weapon.

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    I hope the next event has sp. I still need a lot, lol. Probably will be some type of item exchange. Epic purg exchange would be cool, but I'd rather see the new PvP set. You guys have had 2 weeks to put something good together. Don't let me down..........again. Unless the ladder event is back.

Leave a comment:

• DruggedChicken
    replied
    Man, I'm getting tired of checking the forum for new server news. Maybe i'll come back next week.

Leave a comment:

• sevendemonz
    replied
    We need too because will create new char in new server..were customers and were always right..

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    There are 60 servers in game -.- stop asking them

Leave a comment:

• Keisuke55
    replied
    still no new server announcement ?

Leave a comment:

• R26550987
    replied
    new server fTW