CS 04/11/2013 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2183129 View Post
    T_T i got hacked last week there ****** aint help me get my speiron back they got any idea how hard it was to accualy make that? >.> with that setback its get defense sperion... since i can no longer posses my atk get all lvl 5 gems and sockets on def or get mount... 25g per gmut.... or 50g per sp both are epic rare.... what to do??? the rods are easy to farm tho... so i geuss mount lol T_T thx r2 for letting me down i havnt even played hard like i used 2 i dont even want to cash anymore due to the fact ill lose everything ill buy O.o insingias dont get erased u kno especcially soul bead ones
    The fact that no one is really going to do anything to solve your problem in the forums.

Comment

if you play for fun not competition you will not need newservers :P

Comment

Originally posted by R22533654 View Post
        if you play for fun not competition you will not need newservers :P
        you think its fun getting pwned by eidolons when ur still mortal ?

Comment

Something new............lol

Comment

IS there a benifit in making a top ranking character/toon in new servers? that would benefit your old toons?

Comment

why hasnt maint happened yet??
              LadyStark
              S55 Heavenly Isle
              Elysium

Comment

i think the competition in S61 is still good since no one at this time achieved rebirth so why ask for new server?
                Crystal Saga
                Server:Crimson Groves
                IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                Class:Knight
                Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

Originally posted by balong_maiko View Post
                  i think the competition in S61 is still good since no one at this time achieved rebirth so why ask for new server?
                  Always the same thing every maint

Comment

no one rebirth in s61??,,are idiot or something,,???better check it before post,,=.=

Comment

in order for the game to continue on in the future, it is imperative to create new servers. If no new servers created there will be none to merge with as server population dies out. It would be a good and promising idea for r2 games(crystal saga), to speed up the production of new servers.

Comment

Originally posted by R2600046 View Post
                        no one rebirth in s61??,,are idiot or something,,???better check it before post,,=.=
                        hey moron, why do you think i added in my statement "i think"? thats because im not aware of what is happening in S61 and whatever **** that is happening there. please read my post twice before calling idiot or whatever piece of trash.
                        Crystal Saga

Comment

hey moron, why do you think i added in my statement "i think"? thats because im not aware of what is happening in S61 and whatever **** that is happening there. please read my post twice before calling idiot or whatever piece of trash.
                          now now ladies take it elsewhere

hey good idea why not make server battles so these two can slug it out lol

on a serious note server battles could make things interesting we could have the top guilds from different severs battling it out seng style or personal challenges or even team battles just something to think about
                          LadyStark
                          S55 Heavenly Isle
                          Elysium

Comment

Or they could fix bugs and balance things properly(new frags) and make good events. That would keep people around as well and they wouldn't have to worry about so many leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by R24473169 View Post
                              now now ladies take it elsewhere

hey good idea why not make server battles so these two can slug it out lol

on a serious note server battles could make things interesting we could have the top guilds from different severs battling it out seng style or personal challenges or even team battles just something to think about
                              that would be a good idea but would take more time for it to be realized or in worst case scenario they wont pay any attention to it.
                              Crystal Saga

Comment

better check the fact before try to make any statement,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X