• husky21
    replied
    wat about my character i still can open from joyopark s6

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by Duskwitch View Post
    S61 is dying out, we need a merge fast >.<
    hhahhah we on s58 k1 s56 doomed when the merged will be completed , Exile will kill us all T^T < merciless monster , were really unfortunate on our server having Exile with 3 big companies in singapore a very very heavy casher

Leave a comment:

• Duskwitch
    replied
    S61 is dying out, we need a merge fast >.<

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by allukazoldyck View Post
    I think the players can sue them if they can't fix this especially those who spent a lot. It's their fault, they are not thinking ahead of all the possibilities. They are like noobies when it comes to technology and all. If you know something about technology and data and electronic etc., the first golden rule would be CREATE A BACKUP FIRST, and not just one backup, just in case something will go wrong. The second golden rule is TRY IT WITH DUMMY ACCOUNTS/DATA before doing it live, hence the word DRY RUN. I know those people who have computer backgrounds know these things. They wanted to do it very sudden and they didn't think of all the possibilities before doing anything stupid. They are like kids who just want to try something new. And now they learned it the hard way. But did they lost anything? I don't think so. So what? They did something wrong and just tell us "Ooops sorry we made a mistake, we didn't know that this will happen. We are still trying our best to resolve the issue." Just like that? Do they think all the players will just accept that? I saw some posts of other players who are already demanding for their lost. THIS ISN'T JUST A GAME. I understand that it must be hard for them too. But who can we blame? Can we blame ourselves because we are so attached to the game? Think about it guys. And please forgive me everyone for talking this way, this is serious stuff for me. And I know most of you guys, if not all, will agree to me. If they can see some solutions to the problems that they created, they should execute it as fast as when they were trying to do the merge...
    Please be patient i think they're doing the best they can so please sit there and play in r2 in R2's servers for awhile while they're fixing this mess .

Leave a comment:

• TryMeNot
    replied
    Originally posted by allukazoldyck View Post
    I think the players can sue them if they can't fix this especially those who spent a lot. It's their fault, they are not thinking ahead of all the possibilities. They are like noobies when it comes to technology and all. If you know something about technology and data and electronic etc., the first golden rule would be CREATE A BACKUP FIRST, and not just one backup, just in case something will go wrong. The second golden rule is TRY IT WITH DUMMY ACCOUNTS/DATA before doing it live, hence the word DRY RUN. I know those people who have computer backgrounds know these things. They wanted to do it very sudden and they didn't think of all the possibilities before doing anything stupid. They are like kids who just want to try something new. And now they learned it the hard way. But did they lost anything? I don't think so. So what? They did something wrong and just tell us "Ooops sorry we made a mistake, we didn't know that this will happen. We are still trying our best to resolve the issue." Just like that? Do they think all the players will just accept that? I saw some posts of other players who are already demanding for their lost. THIS ISN'T JUST A GAME. I understand that it must be hard for them too. But who can we blame? Can we blame ourselves because we are so attached to the game? Think about it guys. And please forgive me everyone for talking this way, this is serious stuff for me. And I know most of you guys, if not all, will agree to me. If they can see some solutions to the problems that they created, they should execute it as fast as when they were trying to do the merge...
    i unquestionably agree with you. hope they could find ways to resolve this mess they up with. don't just give us a damn "We made everything but we just couldn't find any solutions"!we spent a hell lot of money on this game and its your job to serve us. *i'm not referring on the mods/devs in here, it's on joyopark. i feel to post here of what i felt on the mess they made since their (joyopark) site closed. -PEACE-

Leave a comment:

• allukazoldyck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    The bulk of the discussion has been taking place here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-help-Joyo-GMs

There's also a link to the Joyo forums in the first post of that thread that gives some information about what went wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Yahayah17
    replied
    where's the NPC

Leave a comment:

• R215603935
    replied
    How to merge my account to r2 from joyo

Hey guys can teach me how to merge my acc to r2 ?? and where is the npc

Leave a comment:

• R2482408
    replied
    Originally posted by Renvous View Post
    So basically, you're released from your gaming curse, and you can now go have a life?? Like "outside"?
    nothing got deleted. please abstain from mocking/flaming the players of this game

Leave a comment:

• Renvous
    replied
    Originally posted by Kurochi666 View Post
    Your accounts got deleted for no reason other that failure to foresee that the merge was impossible. So go do something else is basically do w/e you want.
    So basically, you're released from your gaming curse, and you can now go have a life?? Like "outside"?

Leave a comment:

• R2482408
    replied
    Originally posted by fivecompany View Post
    good day

im not into reading forums ..not until joyopark closses.. just wanna ask how can i log in my acct. on cs2(im from joyopark server). thank you
    hopefully they are still working on it. for now, you can't log in. the characters that got merged, are not linked to any existing account

Leave a comment:

• fivecompany
    replied
    good day

im not into reading forums ..not until joyopark closses.. just wanna ask how can i log in my acct. on cs2(im from joyopark server). thank you

Leave a comment:

• Kurochi666
    replied
    Your accounts got deleted for no reason other that failure to foresee that the merge was impossible. So go do something else is basically do w/e you want.

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    so how true is it that theres not gonna be any merge. what a dissapointment if theres not gonna be any
    Last edited by Camillemaka143; 05-15-2013, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X