No announcement yet.

[Activity] Best in Class!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I can win this, can I change the prize? Instead of therion 75x or seiryuu mount.. could you just merge us s457 with s1-3 already ? -.-
    Who needs a KOS list?
    I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

Originally posted by duppon View Post
      If I can win this, can I change the prize? Instead of therion 75x or seiryuu mount.. could you just merge us s457 with s1-3 already ? -.-
      IF i can cry about this will you not do it
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Would have been better if it's 1 or 2 winner per server rather than across all server. Just imagine the chance of the new servers XD.
        This is just my opinion, so, chill

Comment

s1-3 are overpopulated. No thanks.
          â™”
          Vampire Prince
          • Server: Aurora Point
          • Character: Alexmancerx
          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
          • Level: Eidolon 120
          • Guild: TheWanted
          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

to all the players of war tune add me as 1 of your friend here in the philippines

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
              s1-3 are overpopulated. No thanks.
              but s1-3 are the only servers that have stronger players than s457 I'm bored 1-2 shots killin pewps , need a way way tougher punching bag :3
              Who needs a KOS list?

Comment

but s1-3 are the only servers that have stronger players than s457 I'm bored 1-2 shots killin pewps , need a way way tougher punching bag :3
                Then just quit your server and come here >.> Don't bring your little people with you! xD
                â™”
                Vampire Prince

Comment

yea i agree we need more people to recruit for our guild but from ur thread they dont want a further merge they will be hostile towards us before we begin. O there server i often see fights...more often than ours and adding annother 3 servers gonna provide more conflict. Also guild wars, we had huge disbutes over RAWR exo and eden they have stronger guilds and a hell load more of em too i jsut have an image of huge game misery. Final point this doesnt affect you...Pking they have a different ethos to us. We dont have much of a pk rankings level 30s kill elvel 20s and thts it and then its over...there top level players kill everyone...well some of them do (not all) but this is bound to spark conflict between guilds. I have to say i want it for more people but currently im not sure its the best thing for my char/guild as some of my members have mains from over there which could affect how much they contribute and how often (i doubt it will though) for now i think we all need to catch them up before we are merged. Our servers are also dieing i saw 3 people gtrying to sell there accs just this morning and i know of some others leaveing too and others with family helpers tht just means we are loseing our playing force and we'll be too squishy for em but yea i acknolage we need them for more members

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                    Then just quit your server and come here >.> Don't bring your little people with you! xD
                    I would have if I could, but r2 wouldn't allow such a thing..

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                    yea i agree we need more people to recruit for our guild but from ur thread they dont want a further merge they will be hostile towards us before we begin. O there server i often see fights...more often than ours and adding annother 3 servers gonna provide more conflict. Also guild wars, we had huge disbutes over RAWR exo and eden they have stronger guilds and a hell load more of em too i jsut have an image of huge game misery. Final point this doesnt affect you...Pking they have a different ethos to us. We dont have much of a pk rankings level 30s kill elvel 20s and thts it and then its over...there top level players kill everyone...well some of them do (not all) but this is bound to spark conflict between guilds. I have to say i want it for more people but currently im not sure its the best thing for my char/guild as some of my members have mains from over there which could affect how much they contribute and how often (i doubt it will though) for now i think we all need to catch them up before we are merged. Our servers are also dieing i saw 3 people gtrying to sell there accs just this morning and i know of some others leaveing too and others with family helpers tht just means we are loseing our playing force and we'll be too squishy for em but yea i acknolage we need them for more members
                    Really, merge.. more actions on GR, more competiton, you get to know more people, easier to find stuff, more wings and major stones suppliers.. and the best of all, more drama! what's not to love!
                    Who needs a KOS list?

Comment

I don't like the idea of more drama. We have enough of it already.
                      â™”
                      Vampire Prince

Comment

Merge with us S8/S9/S16/S20 that'd be interesting to see, a bit more action.. :P
                        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

that mount is so cool but why its just for lvl 100 ?!? lol
                          Name: Necka
                          Server: Tinosia Delta
                          Guild: right now i dont have pls invite me

seya!

Comment

yea S8 would be cool dunno if its EST or not but i have no idea what there like so give us them :Pand on the note of whats not to love is...more lag, more pkers, more powerful eidolons, less new players (who wants to join a server thts full of people too powerful for there own good) that just means the servers will jsut die off again so on this note re advertise the older servers R2 new servers just kill the other servers :P

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                              yea S8 would be cool dunno if its EST or not but i have no idea what there like so give us them :Pand on the note of whats not to love is...more lag, more pkers, more powerful eidolons, less new players (who wants to join a server thts full of people too powerful for there own good) that just means the servers will jsut die off again so on this note re advertise the older servers R2 new servers just kill the other servers :P
                              Those servers are EST
                              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                                Those servers are EST
                                well we won be mereing with them then

Comment

Working...
                                X