[Activity] Best in Class!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    There will be a total of five winners. FIVE. One for each class. Not five per server, not one of each class per server.

Now, if you're needing a bit of a boost to help you out, check out our Compensation Thread for the issues we had a few days ago.
    thx R2 but um no thx this is a crock as you say 5 ppl total 1 from each class i dont got the money to goto 100 that fast im sure players on other servers will pull the same as with the king of the grind title and torch not grind or work for it just spend money to get something they already have or dont actually need Just saying is all this is another im sorry your line of credit isn't high enough event
    Crystal Saga
    Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
    IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
    Class: Mage(Hybrid)
    Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
    Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
    Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
    Server: S35
    Class: Worrier
    ​

Comment

Come on peeps, we had the same event when the cap raised to 100.
      Seiryu is on par with Hellwing. The 5 winners only get an easier time to reach the Phoenix mount which noncasher most likely never reach anyways.
      So who cares, get Hellwing and be on par :P

Comment

go make more alts for ur GMUTS Bro then when ur server crash's and boots everyone they can point the finger at u telling ppl to shut up about the mount exchange event last nite you should take better care of what you say on the net
        Crystal Saga

Eternal Saga
        ​

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowAxle1 View Post
          go make more alts for ur GMUTS Bro then when ur server crash's and boots everyone they can point the finger at u telling ppl to shut up about the mount exchange event last nite you should take better care of what you say on the net
          Talking about me?
          Dude, you honestly need to calm down. And if you refer to me, then you should take some reading lessons aswell.
          Last edited by sebastian1988; 09-13-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

These level contests are nice, but please tell me that I'm not the only one that noticed that almost every event for some time now has been directed at cashers and the strongest players. I'm not trying to discredit R2 but every once in a while they should do something (preferably good, not just a rehashed event) that the non-cashers and mortals can actually do something with. The PC exchange is nice, but who doesnt have an alt farming indigo for em? If it keeps up, I'm afraid that R2 may be seeing a serious decrease in their player base. I've been planning on getting VIP myself, but lately it seems that its becoming mandatory to be a casher to enjoy this game. It will steer people away, and personally I don't want to see that happen.

Comment

They actually do give events for everyone.
              I have complained at the maintenance 2 weeks ago that highlevel players are left out and only lowbies benefit, now the highlevel benefit.
              Its just not all at the same week.

Comment

Well then I must have missed something because I havent benefited from events for about a month now.. so I guess 70 mortal is not low, but isn't high either. Middle class player here then. Fine, I'll retract my statements then.

Comment

That's great.. now fix that 2 out of every 5 Layers has a stuck mob and yet another generation of player grinding. There is nowhere left to AFK Battle in windshear Peaks because of the stuck mobs. Report it!! We've spent the last year reporting the stuck mobs and they keep cropping up in the exact same places. I am level 57. The only place for me to grind is Altar of Sacrifice until I hit 60 and can enter a higher map. Literally 2 of the 5 Layers is completely locked up because of stuck mobs.. the rest is being mowed down by 2nd rebirths. I'm tired of reporting the same stuck mob every day.. why can't it just be fixed...
                  chloe

Comment

All five winners will be cashers. Why bother?
                    â™”
                    Vampire Prince
                    • Server: Aurora Point
                    • Character: Alexmancerx
                    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                    • Level: Eidolon 120
                    • Guild: TheWanted
                    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

go go go zalf! unleash the beast..

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                        Talking about me?
                        Dude, you honestly need to calm down. And if you refer to me, then you should take some reading lessons aswell.
                        hmmm look at that honor rank guess it goes unsaid all high honor rank players have an edifes complex oh well right there emperor chill the F out i was simply stating that players already at the high end of the pool forget others still need the stuff was not directed only twards you
                        Crystal Saga

Eternal Saga
                        ​

Comment

hmmm. wonder which ranger is in the lead?

Comment

go Kyle go!! 36 more levels!! >.<

Comment

Im going to be the first ranger lv 100! I'll earn my seiyru!!!!!

Comment

Nice. I like it. But I'm just level 60 mortal. Err. Go go go Eidolons(:

(S27)Yunee

Comment

Working...
                                X