Bounty Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty Quests

I would like to ask if it is possible if we make a thread for the quests we encounter in bounty.
    like for example:
    where would i get
    long sword 0/30
    shield 0/30
    leather 0/30

thanks in advance.

long sword
    shield
    leather
    farming at Moyun Mountain. u can get it.

Comment

Try to find powder detox

The monsters i have to kill for bounty quest isnt write on the quest information,telling underwarlocks but their monsters dont exist after or before purgatory dungeon,someone can help me please thank you

Last edited by *Minori*; 11-26-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I accepted a bounty quest where i need to go to forgotten Hall to the imperial alchemist. Where is that? because i cant find it and i cant delete mine quest

Comment

Originally posted by senna33 View Post
          I accepted a bounty quest where i need to go to forgotten Hall to the imperial alchemist. Where is that? because i cant find it and i cant delete mine quest
          I've taken the liberty and merged your post to this one here. Please, in the future look for an existing post to keep all the information located in one place. This makes it easier for players to find the answer to their questions.

In answer to yours, Forgotten Hall is Chamber of the damned located past purgatory. Use the events tab near your mini-map to reach the dungeon and then proceed to use your map to reach chamber of the damned. The NPC's name is Apothecary. It'll cost you 20gold to purchase the prescription and complete the quest.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and
          we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

Comment

Working...
          X