Help! My Character is gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! My Character is gone

I am (S23)Takanuva, and just a few minutes ago while I was playing, I got kicked by an Authentication(?) Error and then reloaded to find my entire character was gone without a trace. Anytime I go back onto the server, it requests that I make a new character; I don't know how, but I feel like I may have been hacked,
    Last edited by Takanuva; 01-31-2018, 10:05 PM.

If you have not already done so, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support using a different character, on a different server. In your ticket, be sure to include your character name, server, and the email address bound to your account, with your explanation of what happened.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I have already done so in the meantime, but thank you. Hopefully it resolves shortly.

Comment

Is it just me or anyone experience char empty screen? #24 lololol

Comment

I just hope this situation resolves itself; hopefully only a bug, but if something as insidious as hacking, I must begin changing all info.

Comment

Are u in the S25 group? If so the hacker on our server prob deleted your account like he did to plenty others lol.

Comment

I don't think so, but regardless my account is intact, it is merely the character gone without a single trace. In case I am not doing something correctly, can someone inform me of how to check up on the status of a ticket? I merely assumed it would go to my email or something like that, but I cannot help the feeling I am missing a component of communication that I ought to be receiving.
              Last edited by Takanuva; 02-02-2018, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Takanuva View Post
                I don't think so, but regardless my account is intact, it is merely the character gone without a single trace. In case I am not doing something correctly, can someone inform me of how to check up on the status of a ticket? I merely assumed it would go to my email or something like that, but I cannot help the feeling I am missing a component of communication that I ought to be receiving.
                You will receive an e-mail once R2 has responded to your ticket.

Comment

you sure you logged in the same account where it was made?

Comment

That's what u get from buying torches (torching yourself with bots in SG and ppl caught u) and items in the mall..

Comment

Working...
                    X