• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily bonus thing ._.

Click image for larger version

Name:	____.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	1734194 when am i going to get something better and different than 100 Earth soul orb,1 soul shard, 2 green dragon coins,and a normal gem coupon? .__.
    (S6)Wisteria889
    Class: Mage
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Level:70+
    Plane:Eidolon
    Honor:Viceroy
    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
    Proud player since 2011
    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Never, that is the final reward.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

the rewards below nine days r better i think...
      I come and go whenever

Comment

So you should reset it after you collect the 10th day. Oh and the title states cs bonus thing ._. I would DEFENTLY make that as my title if I was making this thread xD.

Edit: it's wis ._. The only person who I no types like that xD. Ur pic confused me.
        I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
        Class Shadow Rogue
        Level 55+
        Plane Mortal (obv.)
        Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

I personally like getting the free SS every day

Server: Amethyst Forest
          Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
          Guild: Sanctuary
          Name: Miroku
          Husband: Codawg

Comment

You should not reset it and it IS the best prize.

Some people might be tempted to reset for day 3's Red dragon coin. That's fine for an alt, but it's a waste of soul shards for any other toon.

Some people might be tempted by the soul prints on day 8. Not worth it. If you have the sperions that use only a few soul prints, they don't give much stats so you're still better off with the soul shards. If you have a sperion that gives a lot of soul prints, it'll take you a VERY long time (SP x 8 days. So if you need 60 of them that's 60x8 days it'll take you). In all that time you could be getting the free soul shard and earn more stats that way than from the sperion.

Some people might be tempted by the shining gem coupon. Remember that 1 shining = 3 normals. Well you'd get more normals by not resetting than by constantly resetting after getting the shining.

So once again, unless you're an alt that's only interested in coins, the best thing is NOT to reset and stay with the final prize. Those soul shards are priceless.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              You should not reset it and it IS the best prize.

Some people might be tempted to reset for day 3's Red dragon coin. That's fine for an alt, but it's a waste of soul shards for any other toon.

Some people might be tempted by the soul prints on day 8. Not worth it. If you have the sperions that use only a few soul prints, they don't give much stats so you're still better off with the soul shards. If you have a sperion that gives a lot of soul prints, it'll take you a VERY long time (SP x 8 days. So if you need 60 of them that's 60x8 days it'll take you). In all that time you could be getting the free soul shard and earn more stats that way than from the sperion.

Some people might be tempted by the shining gem coupon. Remember that 1 shining = 3 normals. Well you'd get more normals by not resetting than by constantly resetting after getting the shining.

So once again, unless you're an alt that's only interested in coins, the best thing is NOT to reset and stay with the final prize. Those soul shards are priceless.
              I just resetted mine ._. #22
              I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
              Class Shadow Rogue
              Level 55+
              Plane Mortal (obv.)
              Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Working...
              X