Can't buy crystals using my leftover ultimatepoints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't buy crystals using my leftover ultimatepoints

Is the login option on the ultimate game card purchase option disabled? Coz I cant use my leftover points to buy crystals. It only shows the add card option whereas before it would redirect me to the remaining balance screen. Anyone can clarify on this? I've also sent in a ticket with no response yet.
    -----------------------------
    Lunaria Story
    IGN: Sharazade
    Server: (S2) Adotia Isles
    Class: Elementalist
    Guild: Unholy

Bump. Any mods or GM who could tell me if the login button on the recharge page was taken out on purpose or not? I still could not use my leftover points. The ticket I filed was answered with a response that they are aware of it yet I haven't received any further clarifications or updates about the matter.
    Last edited by Sharazade; 04-16-2013, 01:37 PM.
    Lunaria Story

Comment

The issue of the missing login button for ultimate pay is a known issue. Staff is looking into it. I will see if anyone has any updates.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Sharazade View Post
        Bump. Any mods or GM who could tell me if the login button on the recharge page was taken out on purpose or not? I still could not use my leftover points. The ticket I filed was answered with a response that they are aware of it yet I haven't received any further clarifications or updates about the matter.
        wow your ticket got a better answer then me mine was "try using different option"

Comment

Thank you memory.
          Lunaria Story

Comment

Maintenance is over and this problem has not been resolved, yet new mount has been added to the fate shop. I apologize if this will sound like raging, but how the heck does R2 expect us to pay more if the problem with logging in into our ultimatepay accounts can not be fixed. It's like paying and saying "keep the change". That's just sounds greedy...
            Lunaria Story

Comment

Maintenance is over and this problem has not been resolved, yet new mount has been added to the fate shop. I apologize if this will sound like raging, but how the heck does R2 expect us to pay more if the problem with logging in into our ultimatepay accounts can not be fixed. It's like paying and saying "keep the change". That's just sounds greedy...
              R2 have taken my money and just not delivered my Xtals at least you have had a response ive just been left in the dark.
              Memory will you take a look at my posts and just give me any kind of answer or somthing i can work with

Comment

Have you tried clicking add card anyways without putting anything in it?

Comment

Yes stay. It will show a message saying that the card is invalid. It does not redirect to the usual point balance screen.
                  Lunaria Story

Comment

Your entering your ultimatepay account email here first right? http://i35.tinypic.com/nuyd0.png You must enter your email twice and leave card # blank and click add card then it should redirect u to ur balance

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-login-issues

i am ******

Comment

^this

Regardless of how you input card numbers, R2 has stated that it has been disabled.
                        Lunaria Story

Comment

Any news on when the login function will be fixed?

This is the 2nd maintenance since the issue has been identified. A tentative date or something much more acceptable than "This function will be turned back on in approximately two weeks after the issue has been remedied" is greatly appreciated.
                          Lunaria Story

Comment

Any news on when the login function will be fixed?

This is the 2nd maintenance since the issue has been identified. A tentative date or something much more acceptable than "This function will be turned back on in approximately two weeks after the issue has been remedied" is greatly appreciated.
                            R2 doesn't own or control Playspan. It's Playspan that removed the login option, and it's them that have to put it back in. The announcement here went up right after R2 contacted Playspan about the login link, and they stated it would be back in approximately 2 weeks, or early May hopefully. You can contact playspan using the email address in the announcement for assistance with your points balance.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks memory, yet again.

Yes I am aware of the announcement that R2 put up regarding the playspan issue. It's just a hassle to keep on contacting Playspan manually to apply my balance each and every time. I was just hoping that there would be more transparency regarding this issue as to what is happening. Lately it has been one announcement and then nothing else. Even filing a ticket only gives you an apology as a response and not much info to work on. I hope there would be more communication between GMs and the community.
                              Lunaria Story

Comment

Working...
                              X