Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Joyopark' demand... Devs.... Help us!!! pls..!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you know, making demands on R2 rarely goes anywhere. If you want to be productive, go and post your support on this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-help-Joyo-GMs
    Thank you
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

What I find very weird is that in all the forums I have read only 1 Mod appears and not a single GM has anything to say to anyone. On joyopark our GMs were right there beside us answering our questions the best way they could. At least give us an explanation why our characters are messed up and let us know there is still hope

Comment

There IS still hope. R2 GMs run out of China, and R2 also runs LOTS of games with hundreds of servers between them all. MemoryLane is updating on the other thread because it is a proactive thread that is about sharing ideas to help R2, to help people understand what is going on, and to be supportive of each other. So of course it makes sense for her to post there.

Until there is an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT Posted by R2 in the appropriate section saying to give up hope, then keep hoping and try to be proactive about the situation. Not reactive as you are being in this post.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Zag this is stranger11... for the meantime im playing in r2.games s60 exigent bluff how about you do you have plans to play, please tell me what server so i can go there.. and also to all my friends in joyopark s5. please tell me what server your playing so we can play together and make guild .. thanks

Comment

were at S58 now stranger
            Crystal Saga Joyopark player
            (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
            (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
            (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
            (J5)XBlade
            (J5)Heero
            (J5)Excutor

Comment

Working...
            X