No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do keep in mind that your payment history is with Joyo, not R2. If you have issues with past payments, you need to contact Joyo about them.
    there is 1 major problem with that.

When R2 took over the Joyo toons they took over the responsibility for them as well, this includes payment history. For example, A company that is selling goods is in problems, another company goes in a saves them by taking over. The company that took over in now in charge of all the refunds, miss delivered goods, the delivery of current goods. So in fact R2 took over the Joyo players therefore R2 took responsibility, regardless of the fact that the crystals were bought on Joyo. When R2 took over the toons they took over the bill rights as well.

I was talking to my law tutor about this when all this started, as I was going to use it for dissertation

BUT also it all depends what is in the contract when the transfer of the toons happened.If R2 stated that they would take the toon but NOT the billing information, then yes it would be Joyo that you would have to take up the Law Suits with
    Last edited by Dolejsi; 05-24-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Memory Lane pleasee check ur inbox

Comment

• In Response To: [Announcement] For Joyopark Players, our Apologies
        Despite working on the issue for over a week in order to find a way to resolve the issue with the failed merge, we were unable to come up with a successful resolution to the lost characters. So it is my sad duty to inform the Joyopark players that will be unable to retrieve the character's information and get them fully restored. Our apologies go out to all the Joyopark players.

I do not care at this point if you ban my account. It will only help prove a point. But a few ideas that could have worked were posted on here. But what was prob done is the techs were discussing what could be done and put a price tag on it. and then the info was passed onto their number crunchers and inevitably decided that it was "not cost effective enough" for them to even try to do anything.

Comment

• Memory Lane please check Pm again Tnx alot ^^

Comment

• I even know of 1 possible solution that was put out there that was cost effective, low to no risk. but because the idea was not their own it was shot down.

Comment

• Originally posted by R221186 View Post
              I even know of 1 possible solution that was put out there that was cost effective, low to no risk. but because the idea was not their own it was shot down.
              Which one was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reisha2013 View Post
                Which one was that?
                Here is an idea:
                Joyopark should still have their copies of the server before the merge. I am guessing that either r2 has your copy of the server before the merge or at least they have their current copy now. Instead of trying to separate out the already merged r2 servers (which means a lot of time to do it one by one as it'd most likely need to be done by a person instead of a computer) why don't you have joyo reopen their servers, and have us (the joyo players) register with the npc now. Then shut down for merge again and give us a different prefix on our names. Instead of me being (J#)Player have the prefix be something like JS. That would make me (JS#)Player
                I know this would make a clone of us in the servers by leaving the (J#)Player but since the accounts are not bound to any emails and cannot be accessed it'd not change much within the actual game play. As time goes on there is always the option of removing the extra players that were merged the first time.

submitted by someone else to a tech. re-submitted by me here.

edited for clarification
                Last edited by R221186; 05-24-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• geez.. so that was the surprise after a long wait!?! i thought of a surprise more acceptable than this shocking note.!

It leads me to an idea that they really didn't do their best to fix it. Clever as they are, you guys play back to 0 so you could cash-in more that's the logic. Well, goodluck to that hope you could get more juices on all your players.
                  I'm a gamer, i have no life.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• Sue sue sue
                    you called?
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• na mam sowy Click image for larger version

Name:	jptdknpa.gif
Views:	19
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1669536
                      Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
                      you called?

Comment

• honestly.. they should just start restoring chars 1 by 1 now based on payment information.
                        24-72 hrs or w/e it was for 1 char is more than enough instead of doing nothing at all at this point. -.-
                        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                        Guild: (J1)Philippines
                        Level: 150 Eidolon
                        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                        I'm annoying.
                        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• honestly.. they should just start restoring chars 1 by 1 now based on payment information.
                          24-72 hrs or w/e it was for 1 char is more than enough instead of doing nothing at all at this point. -.-
                          I 100% Agree. The mess has been made no point avoiding it, now its time to fix the mistake and if that means re-building them one by one then so be it.

I think its just disgusting that they have now just left it and said there is nothing left they can do, when we all know that there is. they just don't want to do as its not "cost effective" sorry but throw "cost effective" out of the window (and that is me for once putting it politely) and fix the mess you made.
                          Last edited by R22102902; 05-26-2013, 03:00 PM.
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Joyo and R2 merge ?

(J7)Horus

Comment

• they are not gonna help us even with that option it seems. they just want everyone to start over again and pay them to upgrade fast. i tried ticketing to get my char setup with proof of my char ownership and they don't even want to help that way.

Comment

• And nobody has gone public? I mean we all lost a lot of money due to R2 games negligence and I for one believe that the media should post some story about it to warn people of the shenanigans on thier website. And you can say that yeep is owned by r2 games? i did my homework and found no evidence to support that. you say we paid money to joyopark so they are responsible? Bull... R2 games lost us through the negligence of an idiot that walks away in the middle of handling something like this??? they should have stopped the merge until they could fix it but that is not the point... What is that guys name??? where does he live so I can lead the witch hunt to his front door and gwet an explaination as to why he could be so irresponsible like that. I think R2 games should be exposed for the hideous company that they are. I hope that R2 games decide to hold thier own lawsuit against the idiot that messed it up. There is nothing nobody can say here that is relevent... period. I do not even care about the money I lost now, I just want to see some justice served....
                                (S35)Minishroom[/SIZE]
                                Lvl. 115 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                                GuildJ1)Titans Sergeant

R.I.P. (J1)Shroominator, you live on through Minishroom...

Comment

Working...
                                X