This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tycoon points not counting

after collecting all dailies hot events +consume regain rewards and on my other character tree personal rewards for 800 points along with 500k lucky points it counted me less than 400 points total for tycoon, to be exact 384 for this char and 366 for character that should get at least 100k points with those tree and luck points + consume regain, so i losing tycoon daily rewards, loosing rewards for place in tycoon and droping alot in positions.
    and before you asking no i dont have screenshoot because i play on old pc and dont have program there that supporting limitation of file size this forum asking my chars names are solowingpixy and Pixy Wraith server uc27, sincethere is no use of sending reports to support because i didnt get any response for last 4 issue reported that way this is only way i can report it
    try to fix this i dont want to lose things because of bugs
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

ps i have recorded short video with my phone of that issue but i can sent it only via mail and that is impossible if no one from support response at all
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

Comment

You can upload screenshots to https://prnt.sc and paste the links.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

have 3 of other char but too big, can cut them down if really need it, but dont have time to do it right now
        Attached Files
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

Comment

hope it is enough
          Attached Files
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

Dunno how many tickets mods already received about this but everyone on uc27 appears to be affected, and waiting to see points updated before wasting any further resources.

Comment

Thank you for the screenshots. This is reported.

Originally posted by SYAMEIMARU View Post
              Dunno how many tickets mods already received about this but everyone on uc27 appears to be affected, and waiting to see points updated before wasting any further resources.
              Can you please provide me with a character name or two who has sent in tickets for this?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Thank you for the screenshots. This is reported.

Can you please provide me with a character name or two who has sent in tickets for this?
                Me: Testa@UC27 [S286] Blackford.

Comment

Thanks, testa.

Is everything working okay now?

Comment

Hi MemoryLane, thanks for answer.

Yes, if you mean Tycoon restarted to count points now.

NO, if you mean Tycoon recovered and counted the more than 300K points I did yesterday. No, I dont have screenshot, but you can check logs to realize how much i lost.

If it matters, I am really disappointed.
                    Thanks for attention
                    Testa@UC27

Comment

Like Testa said, Tycoon points have resumed counting but the missing points have not been added.

To give an example, at 9pm server time yesterday my points were frozen at 567k, still frozen at reset time. During that time frame I gained resources worth over 450k points* (hoping to see scores updated before reset, this has happened in the past).
                      Now 12 hours later my points are at 571k from actions done in the last hour.

* which would normally have triggered the Hot Event rewards:
                      - 500,000 pts Tycoon Daily Reward
                      - and 1000k pts Lucky Points Hot Events rewards

Comment

(forum bug)
                        Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 03-22-2019, 09:12 AM.

Comment

???????????????????????????????????? WHERE TYCOON POINTS ??????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by testa View Post
                            Hi MemoryLane, thanks for answer.

Yes, if you mean Tycoon restarted to count points now.

NO, if you mean Tycoon recovered and counted the more than 300K points I did yesterday. No, I dont have screenshot, but you can check logs to realize how much i lost.

If it matters, I am really disappointed.
                            Thanks for attention
                            Testa@UC27
                            Thank you. I will forward that along, but I'm not sure if they can add the points from when it was broken.

Comment

Thank you. I will forward that along, but I'm not sure if they can add the points from when it was broken.
                              Thanks to you MemoryLane.
                              Anyway that's is disturbing, for me and for all the players of my server that received a serious damage from the bug (above all who was recharging spending real money) and that will be damaged respect players of other servers that will benefit of an unfair advantage.
                              Personally i was aiming to be in top#200 (I was in track keeping that position before bug) and now I will finish in top#400 if anything more will happen.

Solid compensation would be fair.
                              Thanks
                              Testa

Comment

Working...
                              X