No announcement yet.

Nooby Update and we lost mostly 50k br in fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how everyone is complaining about losing BR. BUT you guys do realize that BR means nothing at all, right? A good build will squash someone with higher BR any day (unless it's a casher)

Comment

• Originally posted by vastilos View Post
      I like how everyone is complaining about losing BR. BUT you guys do realize that BR means nothing at all, right? A good build will squash someone with higher BR any day (unless it's a casher)
      You do realize the BR loss is due to buffs not being active? So yeah the BR loss isnt the problem but a symptom of the problem.
      LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

• Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
        You do realize the BR loss is due to buffs not being active? So yeah the BR loss isnt the problem but a symptom of the problem.
        Proof that they aren't active? Is there any difference between your stats in and out of combat? Don't just blame, stop acting like a kid and prove your claims.
        Actually, I think our BR was bugged before that. There's no way for halo and worship buffs (the ONLY stat changes that you get in combat) can give 80k BR.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

• Ive posted elsewhere as to an example as to the fact that it is a real issue. Yes there is a distinct lack of difference between my in battle and out of battle stats.

Ive also spoken elsewhere on the matter of whether it was bugged before or now. And the issue remains the same. There is an issue with the buffs not being applied properly that needs sorting out. And to keep with how it is now is unfair to any user that is new or even just not been in game as long as others who were able to utilize the buffs as applied before.

Comment

Ive posted elsewhere as to an example as to the fact that it is a real issue. Yes there is a distinct lack of difference between my in battle and out of battle stats.

Ive also spoken elsewhere on the matter of whether it was bugged before or now. And the issue remains the same. There is an issue with the buffs not being applied properly that needs sorting out. And to keep with how it is now is unfair to any user that is new or even just not been in game as long as others who were able to utilize the buffs as applied before.
            I'll say it again and hopefully you'll understand it this time.
            Give proof. Take a screenshot of your stats out of combat and give a battle report link. Tell us what your worship buffs are and I'll count whether you actually get the bonus.

After your post I decided to check your other posts and nowhere did you point out exactly why you think that it's bugged. Just saying that you're doing less damage on WB means absolute ****. My damage on WB goes from 5.5 mln, if I get absolutely nothing going my way, to 25 mln if I get really lucky(that's for 1 hit).
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

• hehe Please gm fix their br problem so I smash those ''high br'' folks some more and have them continue to whine that a low br beat them . ty

Comment

• Received an update this morning (S152) but it did not fix the problem. WHEN IS THIS PROBLEM GOING TO BE FIXED?

Comment

• So, I decided to count the stats for my heroes and it appears that we actually get double the worship bonus. I guess it's time for that to be fixed as we actually have more BR than we should.
                  Stop crying for something that doesn't affect you, before more benefiting bugs are found out to be fixed.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  logic.

Comment

• same here also in server 129., when i'll go in battle my BR decrease around 50k+ my damage is around 1.9m - 2.3m but now is only around 1.1m - 1.5m i'm trying to raise my BR including hero's and angel thinking that maybe this is the sort of problem but still desame and i realize that every time i raise my BR my damage is dreacresing instead of increasing, i encounter this problem almost 2 weeks., so G M Please fix my bug., this Cherrydhal24 of server 129., thank you and have a nice day...

Comment

• Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                      After your post I decided to check your other posts and nowhere did you point out exactly why you think that it's bugged.
                      Check this thread - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....It-Means/page3

Also do us all a favor and learn how to talk to people with a bit of courtesy. So far both of your posts towards me have been nothing but flamefests. Not needed.

Comment

• Hey GM still no fixed this bug? .........

Comment

Check this thread - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....It-Means/page3

Also do us all a favor and learn how to talk to people with a bit of courtesy. So far both of your posts towards me have been nothing but flamefests. Not needed.
                          I did check that thread and it was exactly what I was referring to. Nowhere in that topic did you give proof that anything is actually broken, did you? If I'm wrong, then please quote yourself.
                          And I'll show courtesy if you deserve it. Show me that you're mature instead of a child who just complains about something without understanding it.

And fact is, we still have more BR than we are supposed to due to getting double the bonus from worship buffs.
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          logic.

Comment

• and "Ignored" since you just do not seem to be able to post in a civil manner.

Comment

• You can see the difference, in cross server show the real BR in battle but in normal server 53K down. GM When fix it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cross.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	593.2 KB
ID:	1690250Click image for larger version

Name:	normal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	590.6 KB
ID:	1690251

Comment

• i had 75k difference between external (non fighting) and internal BR (fighting). but now have only 29k

My entire guild was effected after update of servers, and just before huge competition - is this a coincidence - i think not.

Peach Fluff
                                S130

Comment

Working...
                                X