• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My in-battle BR dropped by about 80k after the update in S47

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
      We are aware of this issue, kindly wait as we are confirming with devs

any news on how long it will be before we get our correct br's back ??

Comment

answer shot sound like this(we dont have time for fix bugs bec we spend all time to make new event for more cash sorry) but they will not post this :P
        sorry for sarhasam but this start to be idiotic

Comment

it is not even a bug...just a visual "bug" u scarry popins get angry easymode

Comment

Its not a visual bug. Its a HUGE friggin bug. WQhen you have 720K br and the next day 660k BR and someone 10 to 15 lvls lower then you can take you out... that aint a visual bug mate, thats a friggin mechanic bug.
            We all noticed it on WB last night, even our top hitter was doing half the damamge they where normally doing.
            So when is this **** going to get fixed?

Comment

the stats of all my units are exactly the same as they were before the so called br dump(yes i check them each day for various reasons and yes i do "miss" like 50k br too in combat ) . so dunno from where u get ur infos but they are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                it is not even a bug...just a visual "bug" u scarry popins get angry easymode

it's not a visual bug.. seriously, just because you are not having problems doesn't mean everyone else isn't..

Comment

If it were only visual bug than the ppl what couldnt beat me before shouldnt be able now either,proberly they can now . Well nvm that now , hope they didnt forgot to look into it. This is annoying ~.~ Greetings
                  League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
                  Class: Sorcerer
                  Level: 80
                  Guild: Noobs
                  Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

Comment

Damage in WB, GB, Gaunlet, Etc etc etc has all been effected. As i said and many other have said through out this, its not just visual for some, some have been serioulsy effected, others have had no effect at all.
                    I unfortunatly have been effected by the drop, where as my husband hasnt.... so theres your answer.

EDIT - I think before people make judgements the ought to check other posts, to some it is NOT visual it is an actual loss. Just because it hasnt effected you, doesnt mean it hasnt effected others.
                    Last edited by Vixxus; 06-27-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• How have you been affected? Are your stats reduced? Because if it's just boss damage, then that can't really be proven. As on bosses without such bugs I can go as high as 60 mln in 4 hits, or 30 mln in 4 hits. It depends if I get lucky or not. I made a post regarding this in another topic.. check your hp out of battle, check if you have the worship buff for hp, check the hp in battle make the count and see if it's wrong.
                      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                      logic.

Comment

• B.R. also drop dramatically... lost over 60k B.R. just a few hrs ago.... what happen

Game: League of Angels

Server: 91 fireblade ridge

Character: SensesFail

LVL : 69

Guild : Genesis

Please help thnx....

Comment

• Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                          We are aware of this issue, kindly wait as we are confirming with devs
                          Any Update to whats happening with the in-game battle BR ratings yet?

Comment

• So are we ever going to get back or lost br or what ?
                            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

• Well i hope they gona resolve thise tomorrow because they already know about thise, MOD told them so i just hope cuz its still weekend and for sure they wont do it today.
                              Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
                              Character: Tomi
                              LVL : 70+
                              Guild : ExYu

Comment

• I also would like to know what idiot did put someones else thread what he write about BR to thise my Topic, for you idiot who did thise are you normal, do you need help of psycho? If i writed thise and make Topic, how you can put someone else Thread in mine and before what i wrote??? check first page, you did put all posts what people writed about missing BR put in mine, what is it, did you need some space on forum? daamn geez today anyone can be MOD in games....
                                Last edited by tvukov26; 06-29-2014, 09:14 AM.
                                Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
                                Character: Tomi
                                LVL : 70+
                                Guild : ExYu

Comment

Working...
                                X