Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Requirement for Angel evolution (Seraph stones needed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Requirement for Angel evolution (Seraph stones needed)

    Taken from GTA Forum , posted by Edge, Thanks to him. I hope it can help players here to know how many Seraph stones need to lvl up
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 2EASY4PLAYBOY; 05-09-2014, 01:08 AM. Reason: edited

  • #2
    haha u gota love destroyer 26k.....

    Comment


    • #3
      this is with much luck for upgrade... my Loralei ate 600 stones for 4 stars....
      Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
      ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████
      ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████
      ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

      Comment


      • #4
        he did say approx.... lol

        Comment


        • #5
          approx? my guildmate needed 3.2k for 6th star and i needed 1.85k for 6th star, your post is total nonsense

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lamauzeris View Post
            approx? my guildmate needed 3.2k for 6th star and i needed 1.85k for 6th star, your post is total nonsense
            3200 seraph stones for 6th angel evo? hard to believe if thats real, thats a unieque cased. Hope better luck next times

            Comment


            • #7
              needed 981 to get lunaria from epic to legendary - conclusion: table is either wrong or veeeeeery approximate

              Comment


              • #8
                I think people are reading this wrong. The table shows actual seraph quantities you need, not the blessing it has to reach.
                Mage lvl 64
                BR 84k
                Server R2-590

                Comment


                • #9
                  there approx is rougly 500-2000 out =D... otherwise u can always blame it on bug, lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                    there approx is rougly 500-2000 out =D... otherwise u can always blame it on bug, lol
                    What bug? "Bad luck"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by linker591 View Post
                      I think people are reading this wrong. The table shows actual seraph quantities you need, not the blessing it has to reach.
                      Hmm i think so, agree

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i hope u guys understand the difference between seraph stones and evolution points

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          nah we no, it stones not points

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            you all do realize the difference between seraph stones and blessing quantity right
                            Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
                              Taken from GTA Forum , posted by Edge, Thanks to him. I hope it can help players here to know how many Seraph stones need to lvl up
                              thanks playboy, that is very helpful for those who keep asking about how many seraph needed. Does anyone have a chart for bless stones upgrading?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X