League of Angels System Update Nov. 27th - Hero Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by osobena View Post
    No, with LE 18 is not enough, miss like 2 points for 100 rage, with Evolved LE on the other hand..... But I can't get the evolve right now.... And I really want to empower my hitters more, so bless are really, really needed here. Like tons and tons of them and they are so expensive.
    I know impatient is a bad thing, but we all suffer from it Im pretty sure that ** will be easyer to reach soon as they implented another skill that needs it.

Comment

i'd like to know what these million of warsoul can do in the future ?
      i dont think they will open another skill slot because we cant see what skill next now
      maybe they need to increase skill level to lv10 ?

Comment

and i never see my heroes using their skill at battle ?
        or they did but they just dont have animation while using skill like our main ?

Comment

when i click the skill panel under train indeed there was a bless stone requirement, but i cant see any skill to be chosen, it says this hero has no skill to upgrade
          l... anyone can explain?

Comment

when i click the skill panel under train indeed there was a bless stone requirement, but i cant see any skill to be chosen, it says this hero has no skill to upgrade
            l... anyone can explain?

Comment

server 86 rollback for those of you that don't have it...this will explain it....4 servers got rolled back and have not received the patch...hope it helps
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
              X