This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gannicuss4 View Post
    ya aeode almost free thx for us who spend a lot get her in cross server tycoon so nice of you r2 and since i already have aeode me reward will be a lvl 6 cherrub are you kinding me what a peice of junk
    im not sure if we can even get cherub as it stated that u can claim it only if u took angel from this event.. so we who got aoede before are doomed lol

Comment

Oh...never mind.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by gannicuss4 View Post
        ya aeode almost free thx for us who spend a lot get her in cross server tycoon so nice of you r2 and since i already have aeode me reward will be a lvl 6 cherrub are you kinding me what a peice of junk
        spend alot what? you coud get aoeded without spend event 1 diamond so stop complain about that

Comment

did this event eaven started???

Comment

i get these angel bonus card...but i dont know how to use....where...pls help s126

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
              spend alot what? you coud get aoeded without spend event 1 diamond so stop complain about that
              grrrrr dont start me ...... i said what i have to i HAVE SPEND TO GET HER SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!
              ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

Get Aoede for free by free D feature is easy... But in the task for amora n mikaela we have to recharge and there's (today)... means we have to recharge at once on same day or must be on first day?
                Originally posted by Henry Miller
                There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                S102-CoolBay
                Immortals

Comment

Working...
                X