Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl it may be free but still only cashers will get them, since they will make the objective so damn **** hard that you will need something like at least 1M BR and be able to resist packs that do 200k damage each etc.. you know the drill, btw the game has already died, most servers have an average of 10 players per day playing.

You got ripped wasting money LOL. i didnt so gj brainless people who have money and no brains, nice indulging greedy moneymongers you deserve this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lascar77 View Post
      rofl it may be free but still only cashers will get them, since they will make the objective so damn **** hard that you will need something like at least 1M BR and be able to resist packs that do 200k damage each etc.. you know the drill, btw the game has already died, most servers have an average of 10 players per day playing.

You got ripped wasting money LOL. i didnt so gj brainless people who have money and no brains, nice indulging greedy moneymongers you deserve this.

haha go pity yourself, and cry to your mommy that you are not born rich lol...

grow up and face the reality that we all can still play this game because of the casher...

so quit the whining and enjoy the game or else find another game...
      Last edited by R268530461; 07-24-2014, 09:46 AM. Reason: put quote

Comment

brainless people who have money and no brains
        Or maybe we have money because we have brains and have well paid jobs? Have you thought about that? Get out of school and find a job or keep whining.

Comment

go play tetris little boy
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

i cant find my server s191 dread island i cant connect

Comment

Get on work r2 games or gtarcade and make game playable, balanced and with less bugs. If you dont do that soon be even less player one of them will be also me, First i will cancel vip then i am out and one thing who give so many likes on fb i am not one of them for sure.

Comment

Event it not free What good is it onli for cashers and wat cashers dont need he give to normal player
                http://angel.gtarcade.com/events/963.html#newsConter

Comment

so...evry can get aeode for free................................thx im so happy to have spend in cross server tycoon to win
                  ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

"oh,we are so glad to finnaly get a new angel"...you have to recharge to get any angel..so...new angel my a** !

Comment

After doing the 3 easy free tasks to get what is necessary to get my new angel, I can see you people like to cry about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigarean View Post
                        Event it not free What good is it onli for cashers and wat cashers dont need he give to normal player
                        http://angel.gtarcade.com/events/963.html#newsConter
                        to get mikaela :
                        Recharge a total of 20000 Diamonds
                        Spend a total of 9999 Diamonds
                        Sacrifice Seraph’s Stone x800
                        Earn 2 s Assessment(s) in Inferno

no way they will give them for free, especially for non casher !

Comment

Originally posted by gannicuss4 View Post
                          so...evry can get aeode for free................................thx im so happy to have spend in cross server tycoon to win
                          are u sure only need do that request 3 days and get aoede ?

Comment

Aeode a free angel now lol! nice xD
                            I wish mikaela to be a free angel though

IDN: MnemosynE
                            Server: 176 Malefic Court
                            IGN: MnemosynE
                            Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Recharge $200 for Mikaela, then spend half and try to get 2 S's in inferno and give up 800 sereph stones??? no thanks. I already have the others so will just trade in my card. After spending this much to get where I am, I am done spending on this game and R2. Heading elsewhere...
                              Last edited by ashocksr; 07-26-2014, 03:43 AM.

Comment

I busted myself out in cross-tycoon previous month to get Aoede and now as a reward I can't have another angel..... So, okay, I am non-casher, but why is Aoede the free offered one? She is newer than Amora....
                                osobena
                                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                                X