Its Not R2's fault BLAME 7road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
    When you have a mod on your server that tells you that R2 is not responsible for the events an bugs etc that it is 7road an they are the developers an provide all events etc. So yes It is 7road that is to blame. Sure R2 might take our money but they only get a cut of it 7road still gets their share. An if your in the USA you can not play on the Chinese servers. Let alone by China's laws this game is illegal as they are not allowed to have anything that distorts reality. They are not even allowed to have facebook so this game should not even exist in china by their laws. The only reason they allow it is because its a Chinese company that owns the rights an develops the game. This came from a former guildie on my oldest toon that moved to china as a teacher. So therefore all of your lame arguments are null an void. Just like if your in the USA you are not allowed to access anything in china it is blocked by web browsers due to BIG BROTHER the United States Government an the NSA so, when you can come up with valid point an get your heads out of your Cupcakes an see what is really going on because the same events an bugs happen on Kabam Kongragte an ************

Here's the thing about bug reports etc. I have found if your having issues wait till your R2Mentor is on your server talk to them an if you have a good one not a toolbag one they will have you submit a ticket an then give them the ticket number an will push it to their Boss which seems to be the best way to get answers an if they cant answer it they senf it to 7road an then the devs will respond to it . I have starte doing this an getting answers.

But this Post was to say to everyone if your going to blame someone for bugs blame 7road they are the developers an they write the coding an edit the coding an fix all bug reports. The lag is to to a flash hungry game more than it should be they should switch to direct x which would cause less lag

Haha. Oldschool player?
    Look bud, I've been playing this game for a hell of a long time. Definitely longer than you.
    You are taking information that you just believe to be true, and have started pointing fingers.
    I have been playing the game more than anyone here i can guarantee it, i have been playing on chinese since start when there was no lvl 50 dungeon or above only level 40, and clothing didnt exist, only wings.

I find points i agree and disagree with in your post. R2 isnt to blame for SOME of the bugs, but some is their fault not 7road, They make mistakes too. R2 get a pritty big share of the $ they make too considering they run wartune for r2games, miniclip, kabam, kongregate, and more. Finally r2 also need to buck up (strange to say cause im irish) because their support system suck, their rewards for helping SUCK (im ex r2) and overall, r2 are lazy to do their job, that being said, they provide us with a good game, i enjoy even if there is issues etc and it is fun to play so thank you r2.

Here is slight proof i play chinese

www.youtube.com/demonwolf810

www.facebook.com/demonwolf810
    In Game Name: Demonwolf810
    Server: 141 Red Vale
    Guild : Phoenix
    Guild Staff Rank : Member
    If you need help or if you are joining server 141 add me : Demonwolf810
    Ill help as much as i can!

WOLVES WILL RISE AND WIN

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      That's a different issue. I'm merely saying daunapu's statement is false. There's lots to be improved with R2's customer service, no one will deny that. But claiming they do not operate in the weekends is absolutely false.
      Just tell them if they think R2's support is so bad go to Kabam. Their support is 1 million times worse. An i still dont Blame Kabam for their glitches an issues I still blame 7roads faulty coding. An until you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that is fault of R2games for the shotty coding I will continue to Blame 7roads.

So with all the cry babies here its clear. They would rather assume an jump to conclusions that R2games has 100% control when its clear that it isnt the case. EsmeWeatherwax Has even said that But of course no one wants to believe a mod since there are alot of doorknob mods yes its unfortunate. Not all mods have common sense. An yes it is true there are some mods that are trolls for instance I had a mod tell me to spend more money that is the only way i could do X. An of course they got a screenshot taken of it an reported. They are no longer on the server because that is not exceptable Mod behavior.

The good Mods I do feel sorry for. They are constantly attacked, cussed out, an yelled an creamed at because of again the DEVELOPERS 7roads shotty coding. People need to realize sure they have a few test servers... That is R2;s fault for only a few test servers. But then again in some cases its not because not everyone on those servers will see bugs that alot of us find after it has been released to all servers. It may not bug of them but after they release said patch or maintenance from 7road it might bug something else. Just like the stealth changes is all 7road. Since i dont know when people will get it 7road is behind everything an its not R2

Since People Fail to see the point of this thread. Its to get everyone to lay off the mods about blaming R2games for bugs an emergency maintenance when it not them it is 7roads that is behind it. An that if you wanted to cuss someone out an give them a piece of your mind to contact them an Give the Mods a break their Job is hard enough to deal with everyone on every server.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-18-2014, 03:44 AM. Reason: triple post merge

Comment

lol, what an irony.
        just like i said, instead of acknowledging own's mistake, someone prefer to blame other poster for "not understanding" the problem.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I'll see what I can do with this thread, although there's quite a few topics being discussed. Please forgive for the following wall of text.

Concerning mods, they are GREAT at what they do. It is true that they cannot help your ticket, they have limited abilities, and may seem "useless" to some people. But our mods are players. Do you want to give your recharge problem to a mod, or have them reset your password? A player, not an employee, handling those types of problems would cause way more flame than their current duties do. They answer gameplay questions, they make cupcakes and delete cuss-cakes, and they relay problems to R2 staff. The reason your ticket may be answered slowly is because, especially with Wartune, we may have hundreds at any given time. And some players choose to send in 25 tickets over the same response, yelling at us to hurry up. I think you can see where I'm going with that. Mods have direct contact with the problem fixers, but that's the extent of their problem-fixing abilities. Remember: when you flame a mod/GM/Mentor, you're only hurting your own community. You all don't see the effort and pressure they put on us because they care SO much and want us to fix the problems as much as you all want the problems fixed. I have nothing but love for our in-game and forum support team.

I guess this leads into the relationship between 7Road and R2Games. We work closely with 7Road and most events come from the source. That's a reason some of these famous Wartune blogs can release potential events before we do: they are wrong sometimes, but they get a good idea. We change events based on feedback from how the Chinese server performed with the events, so it's no wonder it's not always identical. Part of the problem with game and event issues is localization: we're changing the original language, and even testing it in-house doesn't reveal all of the issues. We report bugs and issues to 7Road, not fix them ourselves. I'm not going to point fingers at 7Road or R2 particularly, but there's things both parties could improve on.

In regards to our Customer Service team, we're used to taking the heat. The mods and mentors don't deserve it. R2 Customer Service staff do our best to help all players quickly and efficiently, and I just want to take this time to thank everyone in this post for feedback that I can take to improve our department. I've read every post in this thread and will be using it as points of improvement. We know we have a lot to improve, but we will continue to grow. Because we want to help you.

I AM A GAMER TOO! I love sitting down for an MMO marathon, sometimes spanning 36 hours over 3 days. I hate it when a bug or glitch or server problem cupcakes me out of what I earned. I feel you. There's a lot we can improve on and reporting these frustrations just means you care enough to tell them to us. A lot of us DO play games and we GET why you are so upset. We never blame you for being upset, but some forms of showing your frustration are counter-productive to our efforts, i.e. ticket spamming, harassing mods/mentors, lying to gain favor, and so many examples. We want accountability on both sides of support, and we're willing to do our part. At this point, we're acknowledging our faults internally and taking player feedback because you all are so important to us. We are kin.

Much text. Such inform. Thanks again for your efforts to help us grow and serve you better.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
            I'll see what I can do with this thread, although there's quite a few topics being discussed. Please forgive for the following wall of text.

Concerning mods, they are GREAT at what they do. It is true that they cannot help your ticket, they have limited abilities, and may seem "useless" to some people. But our mods are players. Do you want to give your recharge problem to a mod, or have them reset your password? A player, not an employee, handling those types of problems would cause way more flame than their current duties do. They answer gameplay questions, they make cupcakes and delete cuss-cakes, and they relay problems to R2 staff. The reason your ticket may be answered slowly is because, especially with Wartune, we may have hundreds at any given time. And some players choose to send in 25 tickets over the same response, yelling at us to hurry up. I think you can see where I'm going with that. Mods have direct contact with the problem fixers, but that's the extent of their problem-fixing abilities. Remember: when you flame a mod/GM/Mentor, you're only hurting your own community. You all don't see the effort and pressure they put on us because they care SO much and want us to fix the problems as much as you all want the problems fixed. I have nothing but love for our in-game and forum support team.

I guess this leads into the relationship between 7Road and R2Games. We work closely with 7Road and most events come from the source. That's a reason some of these famous Wartune blogs can release potential events before we do: they are wrong sometimes, but they get a good idea. We change events based on feedback from how the Chinese server performed with the events, so it's no wonder it's not always identical. Part of the problem with game and event issues is localization: we're changing the original language, and even testing it in-house doesn't reveal all of the issues. We report bugs and issues to 7Road, not fix them ourselves. I'm not going to point fingers at 7Road or R2 particularly, but there's things both parties could improve on.

In regards to our Customer Service team, we're used to taking the heat. The mods and mentors don't deserve it. R2 Customer Service staff do our best to help all players quickly and efficiently, and I just want to take this time to thank everyone in this post for feedback that I can take to improve our department. I've read every post in this thread and will be using it as points of improvement. We know we have a lot to improve, but we will continue to grow. Because we want to help you.

I AM A GAMER TOO! I love sitting down for an MMO marathon, sometimes spanning 36 hours over 3 days. I hate it when a bug or glitch or server problem cupcakes me out of what I earned. I feel you. There's a lot we can improve on and reporting these frustrations just means you care enough to tell them to us. A lot of us DO play games and we GET why you are so upset. We never blame you for being upset, but some forms of showing your frustration are counter-productive to our efforts, i.e. ticket spamming, harassing mods/mentors, lying to gain favor, and so many examples. We want accountability on both sides of support, and we're willing to do our part. At this point, we're acknowledging our faults internally and taking player feedback because you all are so important to us. We are kin.

Much text. Such inform. Thanks again for your efforts to help us grow and serve you better.
            Thank you Sanguine Its the fact you get exactly where I was coming from. On my server, Our Mentor Deserves an award they are awesome an It makes me angry when I see people attacking them in world chat weather its foul language or not. Its like you said not their fault. Its the Development staffs issue An for people to just generally blame R2mentors for servers being down or lag etc over the last 8+ months I have had my newest account on R2games at first i really did think like them. Until The R2mentor an I started talking an would try to sorta trouble shot with people esp people in my guild that way I might be able to explain it so they could understand "they being the mentor" since not everyone thinks to tell them they have clear cookies cache temp files etc. I have helped my wife that plays on the same server with her tickets an explaining to the mentor. At which point an time they said send in a ticket an i will push it to my boss. This ticket involved a bug where she had the fountain as her center peice in cloud city an there was a secrion that was bugged but on my screen it was fine an it turned out after they sent the ticket to their boss it got fixed.

But If i can give you one piece of advice that I am hearing alot of on s470 they are upset that the server is dead an we have needed a merge a few months ago now and the fact everything has gone so money hungry with the lack of real questions being answered about in game skills "toon an sylph" an the bugs they are becoming disinterested an serious talk of quitting because those that can spend $1000+ a month get everything an everyone else gets nothing. Take it as you will just some big concerns from the servers merged with s470

Thanks again Nice Public relations Sanguine

Comment

People in the U.S.A do play on the Chinese servers and people in China do have fb. So where you got that info from is beyond me. Those 2 things I know for a fact.

Comment

The info came from a previous guildie from the USA that now lives in China andhas for many years. So yes i believe that it is possible but it does take some time. believe it or not the government does control where you can go. Plus for the amount of time and effort for having to go around and over big brother.... both from china and the USA...

Comment

I'm playing Wartune now since more than 2 years. I find the game good and extremely addictive. Those who designed it originally were true game designer geniuses. But, things are getting worse lately. Lag is bigger and bigger, the game takes more and more time, and there are more and more bugs. But the real problem is that we, players feel that although we pay to keep up this game, we are not considered customers, but, rather, living batteries from the world of Matrix, who have no influence over anything. And there is one thing worse than lag, bugs, and time: that you know it will not change. Why do we think this?

1.) Many times we were explained here, on the forum, that R2 has nothing to do with the game, and has no way to send any suggestion to the developers, and also has no way to get ANY information from the publishers and post it here.

2.) If anything goes wrong - account login, payment, or items lost to game bugs - there is a high probability that the support staff is unable to help. Sanguine, you wrote a good post with passion, still, I would like to highlight one part:

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
                  R2 Customer Service staff do our best to help all players quickly and efficiently ... Because we want to help you.
                  When I started playing, when I encountered a problem where I lost items to a bug or needed help for some other reason, I wrote to CS - like in other games, where I was used to getting help. But here, I got no help whatsoever. After a few months, I realized I'm alone, that I will never get help. After that, I wrote a ticket only in extremely serious situations, maybe once 1-2 months, and prayed for a miracle. Almost every time, I got the response "sorry, we can't help" except for one occasion (I was really surprised that I got help then). For example, there was the last case, with the time-zone bug, I lose items I got as a bonus for recharge, and the only response I got was "we already sent a generic compensation for all."

- * - * - * - * -

So here is what you should do:

1.) Begin communicating with 7Roads. I'm sure you generate them enough money. Make surveys for your players to learn what they want most, submit the result to 7Road, then ask them if and when they will do something, and then POST here what they replied. Show that you are TRYING to communicate. Because right now, everyone believes you dont give a cupcake.

2.) Set up a WORKING customer service. You are overwhelmed by tickets from the masses of free players begging for free balens or asking trivial questions? Build a better system then, which classifies and prioritizes players, depending on since how long they play, how often they send in a ticket, how much do they pay etc...
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Really interesting thread with the action and emotion almost like a movie,some popcorn and 4d glasses would do

Anyways, If R2 has no control over the game, should 7road just create a website where we can access the game,without involving R2 whatsoever, what's the point of involving R2?

Hey, I thought Proficient City was also involved?
                    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                      I'm playing Wartune now since more than 2 years. I find the game good and extremely addictive. Those who designed it originally were true game designer geniuses. But, things are getting worse lately. Lag is bigger and bigger, the game takes more and more time, and there are more and more bugs. But the real problem is that we, players feel that although we pay to keep up this game, we are not considered customers, but, rather, living batteries from the world of Matrix, who have no influence over anything. And there is one thing worse than lag, bugs, and time: that you know it will not change. Why do we think this?

1.) Many times we were explained here, on the forum, that R2 has nothing to do with the game, and has no way to send any suggestion to the developers, and also has no way to get ANY information from the publishers and post it here.

2.) If anything goes wrong - account login, payment, or items lost to game bugs - there is a high probability that the support staff is unable to help. Sanguine, you wrote a good post with passion, still, I would like to highlight one part:

When I started playing, when I encountered a problem where I lost items to a bug or needed help for some other reason, I wrote to CS - like in other games, where I was used to getting help. But here, I got no help whatsoever. After a few months, I realized I'm alone, that I will never get help. After that, I wrote a ticket only in extremely serious situations, maybe once 1-2 months, and prayed for a miracle. Almost every time, I got the response "sorry, we can't help" except for one occasion (I was really surprised that I got help then). For example, there was the last case, with the time-zone bug, I lose items I got as a bonus for recharge, and the only response I got was "we already sent a generic compensation for all."

- * - * - * - * -

So here is what you should do:

1.) Begin communicating with 7Roads. I'm sure you generate them enough money. Make surveys for your players to learn what they want most, submit the result to 7Road, then ask them if and when they will do something, and then POST here what they replied. Show that you are TRYING to communicate. Because right now, everyone believes you dont give a cupcake.

2.) Set up a WORKING customer service. You are overwhelmed by tickets from the masses of free players begging for free balens or asking trivial questions? Build a better system then, which classifies and prioritizes players, depending on since how long they play, how often they send in a ticket, how much do they pay etc...

I've been playing this game from the start..that's a long time. There are many things you bring up that I could comment on..but I won't. One I will though. I don't see "masses of free players begging for free balens or asking trivial questions." We all get free balens every month now. Free players and cashers alike. There is no such thing as a "trivial" question. Every question is very important and deserves an answer. Even you yourself was once a new player with many question that you asked and had answered. The rest I will just not comment on as I wouldn't be so nice about. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        I bought two eggs from store and i`ve noticed home they are both cracked, should i blame the chicken ?
                        Depends if u want scrambled eggs or roast chicken as compensation

Comment

hmm wonder who sets the prices o_0 !! hmm wondering..2nd evo..hmm wow about 1k usd..can go nice long holiday.. or buy more eggs or roast chicken?
                          NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                          X