Its Not R2's fault BLAME 7road

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
    People are Really missing the point of this whole post. Its merely to say that with all the in game bugs. Stop Blaming R2games they dont write the coding nor do they fix the bugs if people would reading this thread. If you would read the quote below the R2 mod clearly says that they are just a host but what they fail to realize in their statement is that Manufactures warranties something we have here in the usa means I can call the place that made said item an have it replaced an or fixed. So my Thread was for all those That want to take it out on mods try taking it to the developers for an answer not saying they will but what can it hurt nothing but a few key strokes. Instead they come here an Cry like little school girls
    Okay, some guy buys a Mitsubishi with airbags on it. The dealer put airbags because the state law required it.
    One day the airbag mailfunction and hit him badly he has to go to hospital, so should the guy blame Mitsubishi for it?

Localization happens, and events are local parts of the game. That's the truth.
    No company is going to support multiple versions with changes made by another company.
    As customer, we report to R2. 7road is just going to raise their eyebrows hearing your problem.
    That's how all this works, ****** happens and we whine, that's our rights as R2 customers,
    but we're not 7road customers.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Citation for what for exposing the truth. Truth hurts wake up an smell the concrete
      on other words, you just pulled those Bee Es out of your arse.

for the "geniuses" out there, you might wanna check other wartunes(name's censored in this forum) that released by another provider, not ProCity. Did it has the same bug problem? do it has the same events? heck, check the chinese's original wartune, its way less laggier than here.

not blaming R2 is right, but blaming 7road is stupid. see who's the one provided this game for R2.
      Last edited by Arlad; 12-16-2014, 11:00 PM.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

[QUOTE=DevilGrave;1210122]People are Really missing the point of this whole post. Its merely to say that with all the in game bugs. Stop Blaming R2games they dont write the coding nor do they fix the bugs if people would reading this thread.

I see your point and find it not valid....r2 games takes our money ...support goes to r2....answers come from r2...wether they go to 7road to get support is there issue.

The point I see and know is r2 is the worst gaming company platform whatever with the cupcakiest customer service of all time. They flat out suck pancakes when dealing with any issues. After the yahoo fiasco I saw there true intentions and deal with it and yet here I am still spending buuku dollars but mainly just because id rather spend cash then time nowadays on a game and the Only reason I still play this game is the online friends I have guilded with for 2 years.

These forums are full of same thing over and over Its obvious they wont ever do anything right or fix anything as long as the money keeps rolling in (I keep giving it)so I can blame myself not them anymore.

Your point of going to the manufactuer in usa isn't the same here...this isn't a material product we own.... it is a code, program, whatever that if r2 says shutdown its gone and we get nothing.

I edited the curse words for you already mods so you don't have to

Comment

7road is perhaps the original delopper, proficient city is perhaps the developper for the english version, but we are playing on r2games and we are giving €/$/... to r2games.

so it's THEIR job to give us a game without bug. if they have to push proficient city, 7road or someone else to get a real working game, we are paying them for that.
          if you accept the good part, you accept also the bad part.

so yes, it 's r2games's fault
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            7road is perhaps the original delopper, proficient city is perhaps the developper for the english version, but we are playing on r2games and we are giving €/$/... to r2games.

so it's THEIR job to give us a game without bug. if they have to push proficient city, 7road or someone else to get a real working game, we are paying them for that.
            if you accept the good part, you accept also the bad part.

so yes, it 's r2games's fault
            you have a good point there. now i agree that r2 holds some share of blame.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I bought two eggs from store and i`ve noticed home they are both cracked, should i blame the chicken ?
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I read every word you typed although it was quite difficult to do so the way it was written. I send in tickets and do actually get responses. Maybe it's the way I word them, or what I say in them. I also say I clear my cache, cookies and temp files so I do not get that generic answer from them.
                As for the role of the mods..they are very helpful..they are awesome with answers here, very willing to give advice when asked, always there to help with questions about anything a person wants or needs such as building a char, fine tuning a char, astrals, gems and so much more.
                We have mods come to our server too from time to time, very pleasant people and always helpful. Always talks with us, even had a couple of them attend weddings that were going on. Those are the types of people who do care about us the "customers." I am truly grateful that we have mods like the one's we have. thank you so much mods
                As far as going to 7roads...do what you wish, I for one will continue to go to support with R2 as it is R2 that I play this game through and R2 I receive my support and help through.
                Have a nice day

Comment

I will point my fingers at 7road as it is not R2games fault therefore. The fact of the matter is that if you read the forums you could easily find any an all information you need an if not you make a post an one of the many of us Old school Players will help you in anyway possible. As far as the tickets go they seem to all be automated an you never get answers about any of it an they want to close the ticket because you are waiting for an answer which by now i think everyone know will never happen
                  So on R2's part they have horrible customer support. 7road is guilty of not answering people on the forums and not being communicative with players on support tickets that need direct developers answers not some half cocked answer from r2 that just pisses you off more an makes people cuss out mods which is their own doing
                  Haha. Oldschool player?
                  Look bud, I've been playing this game for a hell of a long time. Definitely longer than you.
                  You are taking information that you just believe to be true, and have started pointing fingers.

I like what Arlad has said: when your food you ordered tastes bad, lets blame the farmer instead the cook.

or we can just blame a random person, because that's what we like to do, blaming someone else.

He's got it spot on. You can't just go blaming the producer when they only make the game functionable.
                  And if I were you, I wouldn't blame anyone.

I know tons of people say this game is just so they can make money. Well, it's a business. Of course it's for money.
                  But do you honestly think that they don't give a ---- about this game or it's players?

We are their customers, and they aren't just ----ing us over. The issues will be fixed. Just have some patience.

Sad that you are more worried about how my post was written than any of the facts in it if you want punctuation go back to school. This is a host is USA based an last time i checked we had freedom of speech dont like it get off my forum post.
                  If you want your message to be read by a larger population that 5, separate your text. Because all I can see is a massive block and I honestly can not be ----ed to read that.
                  The only reason I did was due to boredom and I wanted to see if this post was pure harassment or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
                    But do you honestly think that they don't give a ---- about this game or it's players?
                    yes, i do, and whoever does not is just naive.

Just a little example: there is no r2 staff working in weekends in a mmo game that is 24/7, what does this tell you?
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post

Just a little example: there is no r2 staff working in weekends in a mmo game that is 24/7, what does this tell you?
                      Incorrect. Just fewer than during the week. Customer Support is operated 24/7.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        And yet someone (you and other mods) has to punch them with the ticket str8 in the eye to see it there is opened, otherwise would be operated 24 days/7 months answer.

Comment

Do you want me to go search tons of posts from you and other mods saying "X issue will be taken care of, but it is weekend now, so meh, wait till monday" ?
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                            And yet someone (you and other mods) has to punch them with the ticket str8 in the eye to see it there is opened, otherwise would be operated 24 days/7 months answer.
                            That's a different issue. I'm merely saying daunapu's statement is false. There's lots to be improved with R2's customer service, no one will deny that. But claiming they do not operate in the weekends is absolutely false.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

That's a different issue. I'm merely saying daunapu's statement is false. There's lots to be improved with R2's customer service, no one will deny that. But claiming they do not operate in the weekends is absolutely false.
                              I think real hamsters replace the ones with batteries for the weekend

Comment

When you have a mod on your server that tells you that R2 is not responsible for the events an bugs etc that it is 7road an they are the developers an provide all events etc. So yes It is 7road that is to blame. Sure R2 might take our money but they only get a cut of it 7road still gets their share. An if your in the USA you can not play on the Chinese servers. Let alone by China's laws this game is illegal as they are not allowed to have anything that distorts reality. They are not even allowed to have facebook so this game should not even exist in china by their laws. The only reason they allow it is because its a Chinese company that owns the rights an develops the game. This came from a former guildie on my oldest toon that moved to china as a teacher. So therefore all of your lame arguments are null an void. Just like if your in the USA you are not allowed to access anything in china it is blocked by web browsers due to BIG BROTHER the United States Government an the NSA so, when you can come up with valid point an get your heads out of your Cupcakes an see what is really going on because the same events an bugs happen on Kabam Kongragte an ************

Here's the thing about bug reports etc. I have found if your having issues wait till your R2Mentor is on your server talk to them an if you have a good one not a toolbag one they will have you submit a ticket an then give them the ticket number an will push it to their Boss which seems to be the best way to get answers an if they cant answer it they senf it to 7road an then the devs will respond to it . I have starte doing this an getting answers.

But this Post was to say to everyone if your going to blame someone for bugs blame 7road they are the developers an they write the coding an edit the coding an fix all bug reports. The lag is to to a flash hungry game more than it should be they should switch to direct x which would cause less lag

Haha. Oldschool player?
                                Look bud, I've been playing this game for a hell of a long time. Definitely longer than you.
                                You are taking information that you just believe to be true, and have started pointing fingers.

I have been Playing wartune since they game was released years ago back when cashing was vip an 3 mounts so your point is null an void your just here to troll please go to someone elses thread thanks.
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-17-2014, 03:03 PM. Reason: triple post merge

Comment

Working...
                                X