Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Use Mount Wips

Hi there

I have a issue with training wips, I was maxed on all sable stats. But in got 5new mounts giving me about more max attributes but still cant do mount training. Submitted several tickets but they never get answered.

here is the ticket number for your ready reference 165085176.

Regards
    Afro

That isn't a ticket number. Ticket numbers are generally six digits. So if you have indeed sent the ticket, which I am sure you have, give them about forty-eight hours.. they may have a slight back log do to their holiday.. but if you haven't heard anything int hat time frame, feel free to post up the ticket number here so someone can try to poke a bit.

Please make sure you are using the "click here for comments or concerns" link on the server selection screen to send in a ticket to R2.
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-03-2015, 01:03 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Hi magik

Much appreciate the forum support which 1000 times faster than ticket support. "MENTORS U ROCK"

Though i would say that's the only ticket number i have but still i know you guys would say that to send again so i did.

And the new ticket number is 282595.

Regards
      Afro

Comment

Fantastic,

and yes I rock, I roll.. I bake cookies! Just give them about forty-eight hours or so to get to this.. if you hear nothing back by then.. feel free to poke here letting me or another know so we can try to poke them.. or at least bribe with some form of coffee and a baked good. Thanks again for your patience and understanding
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Hi Magik

Thanks a ton Magi. I am already in love with u, would for sure give both Cookies and Coffie and would love to date you..

Comment

*smiles* Thanks kindly for those words, they really do mean a lot. Please keep me and the others posted on how this pans out or if you need us to send in the bribe.. I have cinnamon rolls and hot coffee at the ready if needed. I am pulling for you, so please, as I said, let me know how this works out.. in the mean time if there is anything else we can do to help, do not hesitate to pm me, or to make a thread with any new or other pressing issues, we're here to help!

Comment

Working...
            X