• Show
Clear All

• Bug Report Mega-Thread: Wartune

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug-Reports-Forum-Guidelines.png
Views:	15
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1771854

In this thread, we will collect information for any bug or game issue in Wartune. Please read this post in its entirety and check if your issue has already been reported before posting. Our goal is to facilitate bug reports effectively and understanding how to use this thread will help expedite issue reports.

The purpose of this thread

The purpose of this thread is to provide one place for reported and confirmed bugs as well as supporting information. This thread will include one example of each bug or glitch, along with documentation, a clear description, and other various supporting information. This will enable all of our players to know that a bug has been reported and acknowledged.

Players are asked to open a supporting thread (or link an existing one if it exists) to give players a place to expand on the original report and provide additional information. If someone has submitted your issue successfully, please visit the accompanying link and post your information there.

How to submit an issue on this thread

When reporting a bug, there are a few pieces of information that are completely necessary. Also, please report only one bug per post. If you need to report more than one bug, report each bug in a separate post.

*Please note* Your request will be deleted if it does not include ALL of the following information:

-A screenshot clearly displaying the issue: The nature of most bugs require a screenshot or video. We realize that getting a screenshot or video after the fact is impossible, so we want to get all of our players in the habit to hit that “screen capture” button if they notice something out of the ordinary. If you require a tutorial on an easy-to-use Screenshot program, you can visit our guide here: r2gam.es/1wkyT48 You can find a tutorial on a video capture program here: r2gam.es/1KlOF3d

-Character information: We need to check your character data, and this should be included with your preliminary report. Please include your character name, server, server timezone, and platform (Kabam, R2, Kongregate, Armor, etc).

-A clear description of the problem: What server date and time did this happen? What game function is this in? What steps do we need to take to reproduce this bug? Did you notice anything else out of the ordinary? (These are just some of the questions that help paint a full picture of a bug report.

-A link to a supporting thread for this issue: whether you need to create a thread or someone already has, we want to give players (and us!) a place to talk about bugs more at length and provide additional evidence to support a report. If a thread about this issue exists, please include it. If not, we either encourage you to make a separate thread for this purpose or have our Moderators add the link after your submission has been posted.

Some things to remember

This is a place for bug reporting and collection, so please only include necessary information in your report. Please refrain from expressing your frustrations, requesting updates, slander, or anything not specific to reporting a bug. We want to do our best at fixing all issues, and this means handling issues of high priority first. We always prioritize game-breaking issues as first to fix, and then lower priorities as the problem becomes less severe; fixes of low priority issues will be slower than an issue that “breaks the game”.

We can rarely provide a timeline for a fix or compensation. We always want to fix issues sooner rather than later, but timelines may come down to “we’re working on it”. We need to confirm and identify a bug, suggest a potential fix, and then wait for a fix to be implemented. We will not give timelines for fixes or compensation until a fix has been made or compensation has been decided, and will be announced through official game channels.

Any updates from R2 staff, Mentors/Vets, GMs, or Moderators will be done so on the supporting thread and may be sporadic. Please be patient with all GMs or Moderators as we are typically dealing with multiple issues simultaneously. We pass on information from other parties to our players, so everything we know, you know. If you don’t get an update after a few days, poke one of us for an update!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-05-2015, 03:36 AM.

Current Issues

Below is a list of the current, confirmed issues. If you are experiencing one of the problems below, please click the corresponding link to add your information.

- 18/4: Wilds: Marching and "You aren't there yet" Bug
    - 25/4: Gold Bug S583
    - 2/4: Arena "Four Knights" fight bug
    - 3/5: Arena; League Points Inconsistency
    - 3/5: Fishing bug: Displayed fish gives wrong reward
    - 3/5: DI Disconnection
    - 8/5: Arena rankings inconsistency
    - 9/5: Stun status stays on player in arena
    - 9/6: CW - Failure even when entire opposition dead
    - 15/6: CSGB June 2015
    - 2/7: Confusing colour code with Divinity Souls
    - 22/7: Patch 4.5 Bugs
    - 4/8: Steel Wars: Remove player button off screen
    - 6/8: Blitz cancelled by opening Steel Wars panel
    - 8/8: Cross Server Pvp 'Warriors Mark' not being rewarded
    - 10/8: Please check this post for 'new platform' issues encountered and resolved
    - 4/9: Title change upon BG entry
    - 11/9: Patch 5.0 bugs
    - 27/9: CSGB Sept 2015
    - 2/10: Eudaemon Arena: Graphic issues
    - 6/10: Max mount train level incorrect
    - 29/10: `Hide other option' button reverts to default after attacking
    - 5/11: Patch 5.1 Bugs
    - 15/11: Delay in DI/BI reward collection
    - 5/12: Holy forge taking incorrect amounts on Artifact
    - 8/12: Patch 5.2 Bugs
    - 18/12: Refine sylph equipment stat locks taking more [bound] balen than it shows
    - 23/12: Check ticket page not accessible [Selected players]
    - 27/12: CSGB Dec 2015
    - 28/12: Gems socketed in Halidom/Artifact not counted to Gem Master event
    - 29/12: Loss in Eudaemon Arena gives blank popup
    - 7/1: Mahra event one click to collect
    - 7/1: Liquid Silver Costume not in Wardrobe
    - 14/1: Blacksmith glitch - Mouse turns into item
    - 18/1: Patch 5.5 Bugs
    - 6/4: Patch 5.6 Bugs
    - 23/6: Patch 5.8 Bugs
    - 23/9: Patch 6.1 Bugs

Typographical Issues:

- 3/6: Missing Fire Resistance information in Sylph screen
    - 14/6: Typographical issue ~ Kebob at Campfire
    - 23/6: Chaos Star Chest [event box] description
    - 29/6: 'Failure to Compile Astrals' error when inventory full whilst claiming from inbox
    - 30/8: Class Wars announcement lists names twice instead of Rank
    - 26/9: Arena FAQ in game
    - 6/10: Battle Oracle 'Prophet Staff' 'PDEF'
    - 8/11: Blood Warrior skill 'Cleaver' description
    - 4/1: Eudaemon Pack [Hot Events shop tab]

Resolved Issues

*2015 Bugs Resolved ~ Moved Here*
    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-25-2016, 08:34 AM. Reason: Updated

Comment

[Resolved] Inventory

Resolved

Luciana Kabam Server US 3 East Inventory is broken page three not working, cannot collect items, Missing Items (too many items to list) everything was fine at around 2 AM us eatern time but came back and mail Broken, I have cleared cache and browsing data.

Name:	wartunemailfull.png
Views:	2
Size:	511.8 KB
ID:	1711944

Name:	wartunemailfull001.png
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	1711945

No I have never activated page 4 or 5 this year.

PS PLEASE rollback my toon to the 28th I don't want to loose 3 lines of items in my inventory!

Ticket # is 326111

mod edit:
      Support thread here
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-30-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

This thread will contain ONE example of each bug. If you want to expand on the bug, use the support thread, which is linked in the reported bug post, and the index of bugs in post 2 of this thread.

All duplicates of reports are deleted. Thanks
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

arena bug fight.
          i know it's an old bug, but would be great if they could correct it

A screenshot clearly displaying the issue :

Name:	bug fight.png
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	1711960
          result

Name:	FightResult.png
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	1711988

Character information: :
          NonoBoulot, server 181

Bug Classification :
          Functionality

A clear description of the problem:
          during arena, sometimes (happen when starting an arena round) we fight 4 level 1 knight.
          the fight itself can take a lot of time to start. it's a win but the point given (0 league point) is low next to a normal fight (190 to 235)
          After that, we get in another fight. this one can be a real mess (no skills possible or even direct lose)

A link to a supporting thread for this issue :
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rena-bug-fight
          Last edited by ArnaudBo; 05-03-2015, 02:18 AM. Reason: adding informations
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

character: feldurtheelf kabam s26

bug : balens dissappeared

description of what happened: Done cloud adv and at end of the spins from dice i had left i won over 500 bound balens then when i left i was lagging so i refreshed the screen when i cam back i noticed my balens dissappeared and now im left with 74 bound balens

i have not brought anything since i won these balens or spun anything in game just did my bounty board and just running around cloud city so were are the balens gone to back to r2 pockets it seems?

any r2 rep look into this and send me the report plz cuz im not buying balens if everytime i refresh game they going to get stolen back to r2

p.s cannont give screenshot cuz how do i ave an insight this bug will happen im not psychic or ave any insight this was going to happen i can only give u a screen shot of after it happened showing i got 74 bound balens left when i should ave 574 bound balens

Your case # is 328657
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-02-2015, 02:50 AM.

Comment

arena point bug.

Name:	DiffPoint.jpg
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	1712120

result

Name:	PointResult.png
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1712123

NonoBoulot, server 181

Bug Classification :
              Functionality

during arena, the point system doesn't give the same value to people from the same team.
              the difference can be big. In the picture, my team mate got 190 when I got only 90
              it seems to happen during the first day for our group (perhaps because we are all unraked ?)

result in today ranking (as it's the first day ranking, it's easy to see the total of previous day arena) :
              - NonoBoulot : 190 x 14 + 90 = 2750
              - My teammate: 190 x 15 = 2850 (what should be the value, but it's 2880. all the rest of the fights showed 190 point win)

so that bug is the reason some people can have more point than the maximum

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rena-Point-bug
              Last edited by ArnaudBo; 05-03-2015, 04:54 AM. Reason: adding today total point result

Comment

eudaemon damage not counted for gold income in world boss, atoll boss

Name:	AB1.jpg
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	1712124Click image for larger version

Name:	AB2.jpg
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	1712125

Lynn, Kongregate11

Bug Classification :
                Functionality

Today in AB, 2 teams:
                - my team has done 64.66% damage.
                - other team had 2.33%.
                no other team joined and left.
                total = 67%
                AB was close to die, it had 8% life, it was 92% dead.
                92 - 67 = 25% this "ghost" damage is the damage done by eudamons.

Conclusions:
                eudamon damage in bosses doesn't count for gold gained, but the worst thing is that eudamon damage will kill the boss much faster, stealing us about 25% gold from each boss (atoll boss, world boss)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-AB-guild-boss

Comment

Fishing bug

Name:	fish1.jpg
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1712136Click image for larger version

Name:	fish2.jpg
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1712137Click image for larger version

Name:	fish3.jpg
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1712138

Lynn, Kongregate11

Bug Classification :
                  Graphical

Displayed fish gives wrong item and relative wrong points. Old bug, well known.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=fish

Comment

Dragon Invasion Disconnection

Name:	DI1.jpg
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	1712139Click image for larger version

Name:	DI2.jpg
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	1712140Click image for larger version

Name:	DI3.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1712141

Lynn, Kongregate11

Bug Classification :
                    Functionality

Can happen, if you quickly collect the double treasure at north, to be disconnected. After re-login, timer shows a wrong countdown. Plus, if you are slow to relog and your mates have already start to fight next boss, can happen that when the boss will be dead, you can't roll the dices because a fight start again and freeze your game, forcing to another re-login.
                    TO AVOID DISCONNECTION: be careful when collecting double treasure at north, and click on each treasure individually.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....onnected-in-DI

Comment

[Resolved]

Resolved

Fishing attempt not reseting

Name:	FishAttemptBug.png
Size:	795.6 KB
ID:	1712170

NonoBoulot, server 181

Bug Classification :
                      Functionality

today is the first day fish is back since wartune added the 4 weeks system for mini games
                      the attempts didn't reseted. 20/20 with 0 point isn't possible, as one attempt fish would give at least 1 point.
                      only people who did their attempts the last day it was possible (3 weeks ago) have that trouble.

update 05/05/15 : today the fish attempt is back to normal.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....don-t-reset...
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-06-2015, 04:26 AM. Reason: update with today information

Comment

One click blessing wheel is counted as 1 attempt for hot event

Name:	Blessing.png
Size:	476.6 KB
ID:	1712231

NonoBoulot, server 181

Bug Classification :
                        Functionality

last patch added a real useful option : the one click blessing wheel.
                        i did it this morning as always and saw, later, that an event was added for 3 blessing wheels attempt
                        trouble is : the new button only count as 1 attempt so we can't get the reward

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-and-hot-event

Comment

[Resolved]

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20150506215436.png
Size:	368.6 KB
ID:	1712235

Just picked this up now Typographical error
                          Last edited by Whakapono; 06-13-2015, 04:41 AM.
                          Player: Vix
                          Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Resurgence
                          Lvl 80
                          Class: Archer
                          BR: () crappy

Comment

A reminder, again:
                            Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post

*Please note* Your request will be deleted if it does not include ALL of the following information:
                            Include ALL the info required, or your bug report will be deleted.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Name:	rankings.png
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	1712400

Name:	rank1.png
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	1712402Click image for larger version

Name:	rank 2.png
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	1712403

FeldurtheElf kabam s26

Bug Classification :
                              Functionality

as u can see says in silver group 2520 but inside arena room says im gold group 766

the arena rankings are reset at 3 a.m every day at bottom corner of the arena rankings

the help section says we get league insig at end of week according to our finishing groups

so if resets at 3 a.m daily no weekly insig rewards as no 1 can get into diamond group in 1 day

ticket sent Your case # is 333642

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?173963-Bug
                              Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-08-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X