Fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing

Does anyone have clue why fishes are masked ....example shadow stone fish is masked in fashion shard fish ,crypt token fish show as daru fish,vip show as fashion shard fish.....

I tried to clear flash,browser history ...actually I used cc cleaner it still don't help.

its pretty annoying when u want fashion shard fish and u get shadow stone,its not easy to to fish them amongst so many fishes and when I do I get lame shadow stone

Refresh, open fish, see 1 fish in bottom row, close tank, open again see 3 fish in bottom row, proceed to fish normally, no bugs. Just needs some patience

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Refresh, open fish, see 1 fish in bottom row, close tank, open again see 3 fish in bottom row, proceed to fish normally, no bugs. Just needs some patience
      When is there 3 fish ever in bottom row? If you mean at one time that is... How should we have to wait for 45-3:00 for all three fish to appear EACH TIME before we cast so we actuallyget the correct prize?

I guess i am going to start video taping my fishing and submitting it for tickets daily so i get all the correct prizes. No way im getting screwed daily if we only fish 1/4 of the time we normally do

Comment

would be a lot easyer if they hire someone competent from all those money from big,epic,uber,awesome spending/recharge events and fix problem....cant believe its such fuss to fix something so simple

don't have patience have much stress at work need to relax when I come home and want to play wartune

but thx for reply ,gona wait to see tomorrow after patch if they change something at fishing drastic if they have ill be very disappointed...

Comment

Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
          When is there 3 fish ever in bottom row? If you mean at one time that is... How should we have to wait for 45-3:00 for all three fish to appear EACH TIME before we cast so we actuallyget the correct prize?

I guess i am going to start video taping my fishing and submitting it for tickets daily so i get all the correct prizes. No way im getting screwed daily if we only fish 1/4 of the time we normally do
          Not at one time, just see all 3 types. If 2-3 mins pass and you see only 2 types, it's glitched = you're just gonna get screwed trying to get what you want, but after seeing all 3 using above method it works like a charm (even if you do the 1 row only bug) no problems at all.

Comment

lag also cause wrong rewards for the fish
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Yes I got this bug from time to time too.

Comment

Fishing bug

When you gonna fix fishing bugs, hundreads of maintanaices and still down rows of fishing not work, types of fish that pick up does not match reward. I need to refresh till get right type of fish

Comment

I've only recently queried the progress on this issue (and all others reported before June). I have not heard any word back thus far As soon as we do, this thread is likely to be updated, and if need be, the bug thread will be also.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                    I've only recently queried the progress on this issue (and all others reported before June). I have not heard any word back thus far As soon as we do, this thread is likely to be updated, and if need be, the bug thread will be also.
                    i would love to see the mega bug threat updated ... we posted many and really few were resolved so far
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

only things on it resolved are by servers resettin on time or on maints lol. NONE of the other bugs on it has been dealt upon...(no wait, the 10 day recharge was added there was it not..that might been dealt upon...you know. money :P)
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

You saw my post on kong forum long ago?

Anyway a bit faster way to workaround the sprite bug is to open fish, wait 2 fish on the bottom line to spawn, remember which one came out and close fishing. Open again and check the first 2 fish on bottom line again, if you saw all 3 type you're good to go, if 1 is missing open and repeat, if you let a 3rd fish spawn on bottom you need to relog. Usually i see all 3 in at most 3 refresh so not that huge waste of time (1 min top).

Comment

here here. This is a bug that punishes terribly
                          so typical of this **** game and the **** support

Comment

Working...
                          X