Immortal Pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortal Pass

HI Is it possible that i have bug in my immortal pass? I passed all several times in normal and hero mode but i can't claim any of rewards ...

lets see.. Can you explain a little bit more? Are you trying to get an SSS on heroic mode? Are you trying to obtain clearance rewards for normal or heroic for the entire maps level section? Can you provide a screen shot or more information? If you are doing a map and have no stamina you won't gain end rewards but the ranking will count towards a map clearance bonus.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I try to obtain heroic rewards

Comment

Originally posted by ArturZ29 View Post
        I try to obtain heroic rewards
        Does that mean you try to get rewards from one heroic dungeon attempt? Or from the heroic map clearing bonus? You're once again not giving a lot of info.

Please re-read what the Mentor said and answer those questions, and include a screenshot.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

heroic map clearing bonus

Comment

heroic map clearing bonus
            In that case, you have to finish all dungeons with SSS ranking in Hero mode. Have a very good look if all maps are indeed at SSS, as it has happened before that people accidentally have confused a SS with SSS.
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

I see i have 2xSS in one map. Thanks for explain

Comment

You're welcome. Good luck on getting those last two buggers to SSS! ^_^

Comment

Immortal pass is the 70-80 map set. A lot of people have a rough time here, even the high of battle rating. A trick many use though, is when attacking the end bosses, go with the sylph bar of energy fully charged so you can change your pet right away. It might not give you the oomph burst needed but it could make a bit of a power shift, have you tried that yet?
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You should explain it for me in Polish... maybe then i understand what is my problem with this map

Comment

Nieśmiertelny pass jestzestaw 70-80 mapie . Wiele osób ma chropowatą czas tutaj , nawet wysoko w rankingu bitwy. Sztuką wiele osób wybiera jednak to, atakując go końcowych , iść z baru Sylph energii w pełni naładowanym , więc możesz zmienić swoje zwierzę od razu. Może nie daje impuls Oomph potrzebne , ale może sprawić trochę przesunięcie mocy , próbowałeś jeszcze , że ?

I am also sorry in advance that google translate is far from the best translator, but hey.. I tried

Comment

Working...
                      X