How to block someone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to block someone

Please can someone tell me how to block someone?

Click on their ign and click block. Only blocks friend request and chat not mpds
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Can not find the block,have blaclisted,but still pmimng me.
      How can i block him?

Comment

Blacklist is in essence, block. We do not, at this time have a way to make them vanish as in other games though perhaps in the future.. we simply do not rightly know yet. I know its bothersome and am sorry.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

So what can we do about it? report that person ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarkosi View Post
            So what can we do about it? report that person ?
            That depends. Blacklisting *should* block their PMs. Maybe try un-blacklisting and blacklisting them again.

As to reporting; depends what they're doing. Are they abusive towards you? Name calling, threatening, etc? In which case: yes, file a ticket with screenshots.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I am stuck in a marriage can't afford a divorce but please for the love of god let me blacklist him. can you make a better blocking system? another game i played filters out the player blocked so you do not see them talking in world chat too. sometimes the best way to get along with others is never to see or hear from them.
              IGN: whitewolf
              Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
              Guild: OUTCASTS
              Class: Archer

Comment

I am having probs with someone keeps inviting me to stuff while I am trying to get my own stuff done. it is more than 'bothersome' when they invite u and u close the thing and there is another invite immediately after. I have even ask the person nicely in world chat to stop inviting me to stuff and they continue.. and I mean persistently continue... I tried blacklisting them and they still invite me.. so what exactly is the blacklist good for?

Comment

Originally posted by StormRising View Post
                  I am having probs with someone keeps inviting me to stuff while I am trying to get my own stuff done. it is more than 'bothersome' when they invite u and u close the thing and there is another invite immediately after. I have even ask the person nicely in world chat to stop inviting me to stuff and they continue.. and I mean persistently continue... I tried blacklisting them and they still invite me.. so what exactly is the blacklist good for?
                  Unfortunately for now: only blocking PMs... This has been a subject of lots of irritation for many players, and many suggestions and threads have been raised to change it. So far without result.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X