Unlocking a locked Astral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocking a locked Astral

Yep, forgot my password for my locked astral. How can i either change/reset the astral password or unlock it. Plz, anyone know?
    Last edited by Captjuanloco; 03-22-2015, 01:22 PM.

Originally posted by Captjuanloco View Post
    Yep, forgot my password for my locked astral. How can i either change/reset the astral password or unlock it. Plz, anyone know?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	password reset info.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	464.4 KB
ID:	1710019

Unfortunately, as shown on this screenshot, you will need to wait 72 hours before your password get reset. After that time, you will be free to set a new password.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

How do you set new password without a old one ? ie when you do a password reset.

Comment

If you've gone to that box and there is no reset option you can just set a password I believe... if you have a reset option it will take 3 days to get it all sorted out. I think the screen will reset itself back to its original state after the three days, but as I have never had to go this route I couldn't say for a 100% certainty.. so I am sure if I am wrong someone will come along and correct me

If anyone has done the reset, could you chime in? I got cupcakes
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X