time bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time bug

at 5:37 i enter at sv and all are reset blessing wheel bonus i speen for 200% no reward from hot event, i make res. crystal lvl 3,4,5,6,7 i got only for 6 and 7 all daily are reset but hot event no? now how i got back reward for that?

The issues with the time bug have been reported. As for the hot events.. I could not really say to be honest. You could try to send a ticket, but as it is also a players responsibility to be aware of things you may get shot down. I know its frustrating, but hopefully they can get the events that are broken sorted out quickly so that t he players can get on with their normal daily activities... and I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

"but as it is also a players responsibility to be aware of things"

i'm sorry but what?? so you are saying it is the players problem and fault if an event is not workin as it should...Great advice lol
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

there was an idea to prevent something like this happen when DST changed: which is closing the server for "maintenance" until 6 AM server time.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
        X