Adding Sylph Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Sylph Skill

I want to replace a certain sylph skill for another better, i can use balens to get new slot, but since i have all full slots why can i choose the certain skill to replace? Instead of a random skill to get replaced?

No it is random placement.. Sorry. Im gonna dread doing it on my eve when i make it Hercules.
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

there needs to be a way to change out sylph skills without losing them, like having to use 100 balens not bound balens to take off a skill, then another 100 balens to put in the new skill without losing the the one you remove this is just a thought

Comment

so sorry. Be prepared to spend 3000-4000 balens to get the skill you want, and to remove the skill you don't want. It's the biggest money grabbing scam they have going in this game.
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

it was better not to add any unnecessary skills at first place.. now u can hope that u are lucky and remove it from first time, if not it can be very painful task to replace the unwanted one

Comment

Originally posted by R24947563 View Post
            I want to replace a certain sylph skill for another better, i can use balens to get new slot, but since i have all full slots why can i choose the certain skill to replace? Instead of a random skill to get replaced?
            Sadly at this time if the slots are filled it is lucky dip with what will be replaced. On my pet it over wrote my most expensive skill 7 times in a row. I was pulling my hair out over that.. so I can feel you completely on this. In the future we can but hope for a change but until then you have the choice of waiting or playing Russian roulette with the game of chance
            Last edited by GM_Magik; 04-11-2015, 02:05 PM.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Sadly at this time if the slots are filled it is lucky dip with what will be eplaced. On my pet it over wrote my most expensive skill 7 tmies in a row. I was pulling my hair out over that.. so I can feel you completely on this. In the future we can but hope for a change but uintil then you have the choice of waiting or playing Russian roulette with the game of chance
              chinese are ahead of us by 1year or even more and they still dont have this function to replace certain skill.. so u can forget about it having here and just waste balens/bound balens on skill untill u get it how u like

Comment

chinese are ahead of us by 1year or even more and they still dont have this function to replace certain skill.. so u can forget about it having here and just waste balens/bound balens on skill untill u get it how u like
                good news with new patch , we have the "hide players" option on world boss, no changes with sylph skills, maybe in 2,3 years and after 50, 100 , 2,3 players, server merges, devs will fix this same old sylph skills problems, just add 2,3 extra slots for balens like we already have if you are to lame to change the system , is that hard, devs ? THAT Cupcake HARD ?OHH BUT why to change this system , this system make us, stupids sorry, players to put more money in the game to have the desired combination of skills on our sylph, this is a R2 friendly making money "problem" we hope in vain to fix something with this as long as they will make and make and make money from this, if u have a cow that gives alot of milk, your not stupid to kill it , simple answer, that low are this devs
                Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

well making posibility to have all skills would ruin the game.. all would run with exact same skills.. for example u cant make herc for wb and for pvp, its either 1 or other (because of skill reuse once are suitable only for pvp since they target character (specialy for cw) and others with lesser skill cast time and reuse is perfect for wb)
                  same with other sylphs.. some are good for 1 and other skills for another purose, and imagine yourself sylph with all posible pasives +new orange ones (it doesnt matter how much it costs there allways will be who likes to pay for pixels)...

once u maxed out all sylphs u can make another one with a diferent combination (since u dont have where to put all excesive mahra/seps (but that only in long long furute))

Comment

Working...
                  X