Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crypt tokens not accepted

hi im from server 563 and im lvl 58
    i have in my inventory 2045 crypt tokens.. when i try to buy equipement from crypt shop a message told me insuficient crypt.. and my item coast 80 crypt tokens.. thx if anyone can help me to resolve thiss

you need to click on them and use all so they get sent to your profile for you to be able to use them in crypt shop
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by HypoGeo View Post
      hi im from server 563 and im lvl 58
      i have in my inventory 2045 crypt tokens.. when i try to buy equipement from crypt shop a message told me insuficient crypt.. and my item coast 80 crypt tokens.. thx if anyone can help me to resolve thiss
      Left click + Use in bulk

Then go buy stuff from crypt shop, you should be fine

Comment

They are correct. Any new tokens you gain will be automatically sent to your profile in the backpack.. though i wager in fishing much like the insignias collected from the Insignias fish, the crypt token fish there will do the same and need to be manually sent. Do remember though, once sent to your profile tab you can not remove them or take them back out.. just a heads up.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X