Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After that last maintenance

ok R2, I want to report a bug here....

after that 7 hours of maintenance, i have to use CC cleaner every time i want to login...if not, got stucked loading

and now, every time i've managed to login, i got disconnected immediatley....

and no, it's not my internet connection issue...i can login to other R2 games (LoA, Monkey King, Heroes of the Banner) without any problem...

i play on Oceanic server [S43] Temple of Saliora

Have you made sure the browser and flash are up to date? Have you tried the mini client or alternative browsers? Have you given this thread a look over and as a secondary thought do you know if anyone else is having this issue in case it is not just isolated to you?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yes, flash is up to date....using mini client has the same result and so has other browser...

i don't know if others have this problem, i can't ask them since i got disconnected as soon as i managed to login

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
        yes, flash is up to date....using mini client has the same result and so has other browser...

i don't know if others have this problem, i can't ask them since i got disconnected as soon as i managed to login
        I have been having the same issues.

Comment

i have same issue like this.
          got stuck at loading 0% or wont load game
          need 4 or 5 refresh then we can login

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post

yes i have been having same problems get into game and then get kicked now i can not get back in
            only happen since the maint yesterday
            Last edited by R26062469; 04-24-2015, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_7.png
Views:	1
Size:	810.3 KB
ID:	1711790
              also wilds bug about cant attack gold mines ( unable to attack u not in here ),always bad loading ( black screen ) when enter wilds and load everthing in wilds,also after battle in wilds like that bad loading and load everything.and dimension also bad loading
              and got about 1 min after died in AB or killing in mpd,bg,bi,th.
              i did clear cache and had new flash player

Comment

Originally posted by sipung View Post
                also wilds bug about cant attack gold mines ( unable to attack u not in here ),always bad loading ( black screen ) when enter wilds and load everthing in wilds,also after battle in wilds like that bad loading and load everything.and dimension also bad loading
                and got about 1 min after died in AB or killing in mpd,bg,bi,th.
                i did clear cache and had new flash player
                Lets stick to one bug per thread.

For your 50% loading issue in your screenshot, please try the following:
                ~ Clear cookies, cache and flash files (everybody always says "yes yes, I've done that" when in fact they haven't, so really do it...)
                ~ Check for flash update and install if necessary.
                ~ Try a different browser
                ~ If you're able; try a different computer
                ~ Try to load a server you have not yet played on.

If nothing works, but you are able to load a new server, then it might be a case that your toon is "stuck" on loading. In which case please file a ticket and ask the GMs to 'bump'your toon free. Mention everything you've tried in your ticket.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                X