Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Experience is full, and talent will not level up....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Experience is full, and talent will not level up....

I recently leveled up to max and advanced talent level will not go past lv 31 (31/50)
    CBorealis [S7]US West on Kabaam servers, can anyone please fix this for me so I can
    continue leveling my talents up and progress in the game, or IS THIS FOREVER???

Click image for larger version

Name:	Help.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	1783014
    Last edited by CBorealis; 07-19-2016, 10:04 PM.

Even if your experience bar looks max, you are still collecting exp. Keep collecting exp to level your talents, and if you haven't maxed your dragon soul, do that too so you can progress
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

What Whakapono says is accurate. You will be able to gain experience and per this post here from the patch note, if you go down to number five it says "Increased EXP cap. EXP cap has been raised from 800 million (800,000,000) to 2.4 billion (2,400,000,000)." So even though it may seem like you are not gaining experience or that your bar is not moving.. if you are maxed out on the level in and of itself that is why. Keep playing and doing dungeons, campaigns and the like and you'll gain enough experience in no time.. good luck!
      Last edited by GM_Magik; 07-20-2016, 01:44 AM.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X