X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple rewards does not work

I can´t work with that game anymore.

Rewards I am not getting with cashing.

Simple dimension rewards not comming right.

Simple programing stuff.

And it is only my acc.

Really, I am getting tired of sending a tiket every single day with somehing I did not get. Free stuff, cashing stuff. Simple stuff.

So players, be aware, do maths, see if you are getting the things right, because it seams, Wartune do not know how much 1+1 is.

If you have completed an event or reward as depicted and detailed by the game and the rewards are not lighting up for a claim have you double checked to make sure you are doing the right thing? Have you tried doing things in an alternative browser to see if that will make a difference, for a few people it ironically has and it is good to eliminate all avenues before my next suggestion. If you have double checked and are sure you are right please submit a ticket with any screen shots that you can provide to help them look into the issue. If you have sent a ticket like you have said and it has been over forty-eight hours we can try to help get it looked into if you would like that, please remember sending multiple tickets can sometimes slow things down.
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 08-09-2016, 07:24 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Dear R2,

you got 1h to give the rewards. 21h server time, they will be in my mail, in the game.

Or, we are going to court.

NO MORE TALKING OR TICKET.

-----------------------

no, I do the stuff right, I play this game for 3 years. I know what I do.

I am sending tikets every day, with something that I am not getting from the acc.

Simple stuff. Dimension, for example.

the rewards for cashing, I get 2 weeks after, after sendind like 3 tikets, every 2 days, to remind you. and I can´t traid it or anything, so I am losing. The chests bring NOTHING good anymore.

What should I do with chest 2 weeks later?

----------------------

And nothing. Do you not work? Or just cash in and pleasing the players that keep your job is unuseless?
      Last edited by Whakapono; 08-09-2016, 08:16 PM. Reason: merged posts (please use edit function)

Comment

If you want our help, we will need your character name and your server + platform and a general idea of what was the problem you were talking about in your ticket(s).
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

Case #: 559528

Case #: 559766

Case #: 559766

Case #: 557004

Case #: 559536

And I sent other tikets I never heard back. Like the purchase from June. Didi not get the rewards.

My server and character name? see in the tickets. Or you say, your program really do not work?

Comment

I will try to forward those ticket you just gave me and see what is going on with them.
            If you don't get reply for them in the next 24 hours, just warn us again and we will push those ticket again.
            Also, in the future, unless you get completely different issues, try to stick to one ticket; multiples tickets on the same problem only result in longer delay.
            Have a wonderful day

Comment

Every ticket got a different problem with my acc.

Comment

Originally posted by NiClaus23 View Post
                Every ticket got a different problem with my acc.
                The tickets have been forwarded to the elves who are in charge of each, with the request to update. If you haven't heard by this time tomorrow, feel free to nudge us again, and we will follow up again for you
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Still no answear from my tickets...

Comment

Still not email from you, it has been 1 week, 7 days, that I do not get my dimention rewards right, every day sending print screens after printscreens at the same email case, without a response.

Since June I did not get a respond of the reward of cashing.

One week about another incash and rewards I did not get.

If I have a client, and he send me an email about things he bought and did not get, or things I offer free, and he is not getting it, I search it asap, resolve the problem, I will not lose my client.

In your case, after sending tickets, posting in the forum, getting a massage in the forum from mothereators that they will respond you, and not getting a answear.

No wonder you lost so much players, and want them back. But with this service? Hope they stay a long way far from here. Nothing works. You can be 100% sure, they are reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by NiClaus23 View Post
                      Still not email from you, it has been 1 week, 7 days, that I do not get my dimention rewards right, every day sending print screens after printscreens at the same email case, without a response.

Since June I did not get a respond of the reward of cashing.

One week about another incash and rewards I did not get.

If I have a client, and he send me an email about things he bought and did not get, or things I offer free, and he is not getting it, I search it asap, resolve the problem, I will not lose my client.

In your case, after sending tickets, posting in the forum, getting a massage in the forum from mothereators that they will respond you, and not getting a answear.

No wonder you lost so much players, and want them back. But with this service? Hope they stay a long way far from here. Nothing works. You can be 100% sure, they are reading this.
                      iof ur paying for a service and its not being done just ask ur bank for a charge back from r2 that will shift their backsides

Comment

That is the problem, the cash went out, I can´t get it back that way.

If I could, I would get every penny back. Since I start cashing, nothing works.

Comment

I'll forward the numbers again and request the elves update for you. Again if another 24 hours go past with no response, feel free to nudge again.
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Nonono, I don´t whant updates. I want results. I want what I purchased.

5:51am you posted. If I don´t hear any respectable answear by 5:51am, of the august 12th, I will make sure, that the players you lost, are aware of what wartune r2games have became.

And players who would play that game, will not play it.

So you will lose old players and new.

I MAKE SURE OF THAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                              The tickets have been forwarded to the elves who are in charge of each, with the request to update. If you haven't heard by this time tomorrow, feel free to nudge us again, and we will follow up again for you
                              Still not answear... that is how you treat your players?

Comment

Working...
                              X