Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY PC crashes after 10 minutes of playing Wartune.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
    wartune uses heavy flash application, but the issue is not the wartune its the pc casue the graphics card he is using requires a strong psu that run all of the things in that machine.
    They had windows 10 running on that computer for 6 months, the computer previously (presumably) had another variant of windows. This issue is a recent one, indicating the most likely culprit is the power supply, not windows.

and be sure to turn off hardware acceleration which will help with the lag since you are on a dual core system .
    Hardware acceleration uses the GPU in conjunction with CPU to help run flash. If you turn off hardware acceleration, you might as well just take out the graphics card. (Assuming you don't play any other games.)

It's really is going to depend on the overhead/system specs whether or not turning on/off hardware acceleration is going to help. Considering the computer in question is only a dual core, I would assume adding extra overhead to the CPU would not be a good idea.

i don't recommend playing any kind of games on windows 10 with a dual core system unless its only solitaire . also what kidn of windows 10 ?? pro or home and is it 32 or 64 bit and what kind ??? all of those things determines how the pc runs . try using a low end browser to play this game like maxthon ntiro which uses less application for the flash .
    +1
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 08-20-2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X