Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Lode?

Hello ya'll.

So, yesterday I recharged myself some balens and participated in the beginners mine event.
    I bought two packages, and so did my boyfriend.
    Now, my boyfriend is having a treasure lode, where he can collect rewards for a few days.
    So I'm kind of wondering, why does he have the treasure lode event, and I don't?
    I find it kind of odd, makes me wonder a tad.
    Hopefully ya'll can give me an answer coz I'm curious as hell, lol.

Thank you .
    Enchantress | S552 | Mage | 5,7 mil | Genesis.

Did you recharge at least 5,000 balens? That is the minimum requirement.

If you did, you need to submit a ticket.

The beginners mine event is not at all related to treasure lode.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
      Did you recharge at least 5,000 balens? That is the minimum requirement.

If you did, you need to submit a ticket.

The beginners mine event is not at all related to treasure lode.
      I did recharge a total of 5k balens, but not in one day.
      so that might be the problem lol.

Thanks for enlightening me
      Enchantress | S552 | Mage | 5,7 mil | Genesis.

Comment

You do not need to recharge 5,000 in one day for Treasure Lode. Treasure Lode has a 2 day period where you can recharge 5,000 or 10,000 or 20,000 or 50,000 or 100,000 balens. During that period, if you hit a gate (one of those numbers), then you are automatically enrolled for the highest prize cleared.

Then day 3 through 7 are claiming days. You get to choose 1 of the 2 rewards on the first claiming day, and then the same reward for the last 4 days.

If you recharged at least 5,000 balens during the 2 day recharge period, and the 5,000 balens prize gate lit up, then you should have gotten the Treasure Lode icon for the claiming period.

If you didn't, the only way you can get help is to submit a ticket (the G.M. button on the world map, or through the website).
        S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
        1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
        EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
        Lukoi

Comment

What is being said is accurate. Treasure lode will keep a running total of whats been recharged during it, on its icon. So... Was the treasure lode icon up on your screen? Were these recharges for five thousand balens made during the treasure lode event? If you did these recharges during the events recharge period and did not get a claim I would indeed have to suggest submitting a ticket so that support can try and help you with this. If you submit a ticket and hear nothing back in a few days let us know so we can try to help further.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X