mount train bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount train bug

why can we not train mount above lvl 2500?

you need more mounts to increase this cap

Comment

se on pictur agin only on lvl 2500 of 2755 lvl so not about get more mount

Comment

This issue has been reported.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

I heard the cap is 2500. But if you get a new mount the stats will go up also.
          Ingame name: RubberDuckie
          Server: EST, R2games
          Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
          Toon: Knight
          Guild: -

Comment

ok dont sound good that is so low sinces problay close to 100 mount or more i dont has lol so weird if max so low and ther then keep add mount

Comment

Hi, I was told that the number you are seeing the 2755 is incorrect. I was told that they will be correcting this. The max level is 2500 and you will not be able to upgrade/use mount training whips after.

The stats for that particular one, will increase each time you gain a new mount. Once you have maxed them out, you can use any remaining training whips on the special mounts.

I hope this helps, I understand it is frustrating, but the visual error of the max level, I was assured will be corrected soon.
              Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

ok but why add new mount then i know alot other has hit the max to sound pretty stupid add new mounth who add more lvl we can train but is not alow to trian becuse hit max.

Comment

When dealing with programming there has to be a min number and a max number. The set max number is 2500, I do not think they thought players would reach this cap so fast.

In the past the max use to be 999 and had to be raised to 2500. They have raised the max number before and will have to be raised again, please be patient.

While we are waiting for the max number to be raised you can work on End, Def and Int so you do not miss out on the mount training hot event.
                  When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Granted, I have started to move up on the mount scale ever since Magic Square came about to give Mount Training Whips in substantial amounts. The current levels are capped for the amount of mounts obtained. Once I get a new mount, those levels go up, allowing some room to upgrade them. This is on my guys and girls.

Judging by the OP's screenshot, it seems to show one capped number but not allowing them to upgrade further which is if there was a set cap, and it was increased, then it should be checked to ensure it's consistent with the increase.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X