Missing Gift Piles in Cloud City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Gift Piles in Cloud City

I would like to know when the Gift Piles that are found in Cloud City are going to return, I logged in yesterday and today, on both the R2Client and the Mini-Client also in browser without seeing those gift piles in cloud city, I did clear my cache since it was after maintenance this week. Thank you

These gift piles are never a guarantee. While we have had them for some time now, and they have changed based on the season, they are never a guarantee.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

gift pails not on cloud city.,. i need my tattoos gifts on floor

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
        These gift piles are never a guarantee. While we have had them for some time now, and they have changed based on the season, they are never a guarantee.
        So another way to interpret what you said is this "The heavy cow's are starting to cry to the admins that players such as myself and many many others low cashers are starting to give them some competition in areas where they would easily defeat us in bg,group arena and other pvp type match ups" have complained enough or threaten to leave your game because its just not that fun anymore or they should not have to tolerate us low cashers finally catching up to them in area's where they would have not put worth a skill effort. Thanks for the response though.

Comment

Actually, the way to interpret that is, gift piles usually take time off between gift pile reward rotations, and while they usually come back, it's not guaranteed they will, and so it's not a bug that they aren't there right now.

Not sure how you got anything to do with "heavy cows" there. They like the gift piles too. In fact, if they had their say, there'd be better stuff in those piles.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I hope they come back soon, was getting used to the great goodies that was in them.

Comment

I predict they will return, most likely after this weeks maintenance and, as previously stated by MemoryLane, they are probably having a time off from them before the new Christmas types are released.

Comment

I'm sure they will be back since they are still selling potions in the flash sale area. Tho if they are not coming back ,, kind of silly to have them in that area .
                Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Gift piles will be back after reset tonight and they are called sylph gifts. They also contain mini event items.

Comment

And they are back. Happy scavenging all. :P

Comment

Working...
                    X