r2 missing events on 819 hitland new server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 missing events on 819 hitland new server

HLLLLLPPPP, once again r2 has messed up with events and these are major events which are missing, wrote to them and they replied with a stupid link which shoes the events but in the server they are missing.
    nr 1 is recharge gift pack event
    nr 2 is total recharge where u get a ,ount for every 500 balens recharged every day for 7 days
    nr 3 is the fresh start pack event which is supposed to be for 30 days

Fresh Start Pack Exchange
    Duration:
    Day 1 – Day 30 23:59
    Description:
    Fresh Start exchange is available. Don't miss out!
    • Fresh Start Pack x1 for Insignia x40 (limit of 999 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x5 for Mount Hoof x30 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x5 for Dragon Essence x25 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x10 for Fate Stone x50 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x10 for Tenacity Mark x50 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x10 for Bead of Influence x30 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x10 for Vulcan Pack x10 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x15 for Soul Seal x80 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x15 for EXP Talisman x30 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x20 for Fashion Core x10 (limit of 200 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x20 for Goddess Tear x20 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x25 for Mythic Vulcan Pack x10 (limit of 100 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x25 for Henna x1,000 (limit of 50 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x30 for Advanced Henna x300 (limit of 50 exchanges during the event)
    • Fresh Start Pack x50 for Clothing Refinement Stone x50 (limit of 50 exchanges during the event)
    • this is missing too and on top of this they send me a dam link like i am stupid,
    • i have recharged and i do want my event rewards pls hlp

Checked your server, I have reported this for you.
    Last edited by GM_Equinox; 02-22-2019, 09:19 PM.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
    X