Holy Dragon Essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Dragon Essence

Why it says i have insufficient materials, I have 5 essence in the bag...and the upggrade button shows 5 is needed...but doesnt work.

I getting same.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	holy dragonsoul.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1987526

Comment

need 1 extra to be able to use the 5
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
        need 1 extra to be able to use the 5
        what he said for whatever the reason.

That seems like a bug

Comment

have 32 eggs but cant exchange for holy dragon essence???

Comment

its ust annoying why need 6 when it needs 5 to up

Comment

you can only exchange so many each day - eggs to essence

Comment

If you really do need more than 5 in order to use them when the spots only cost 5 essence than all I can say is that the devs have reached a new level of stupidity.

Comment

still cant exchange and new day. Its not even light up now

Comment

Originally posted by R267635585 View Post
                    still cant exchange and new day. Its not even light up now
                    That is cause you already exchanged for the amount allowed.
                    Look at the bottom of the hot event where you try to exchange and you see will how many days is left.
                    It is nothing different then with other things there, is a total of max amount you can can exchange nothing new on that they do that with diff things in hot events.
                    Theonlyghost
                    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                    Server : S122 US-East
                    Guild : Fenix
                    Class : Mage
                    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Needing [essence amount]+1 to upgrade is planned for a fix during next week's maintenance (not this thursday, but next thursday).

R267635585 Unrelated issues should have their own threads, so they can be noticed. I need a screenshot of your hot event exchange. Also, please note, exchange limits are not daily limits, so if you've already exchanged for 20 essence, you won't be able to exchange for any more during this event.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it doesn't lit up today as u exchanged the required quantity of eggs to holy dragon essence

so save the eggs

Tuesday should change and allow u to exchange again hopefully that's if devs let u do it

Comment

will their be a exchange event for dragon essence to holy dragon essence as most of us ave some of it left over maybe a 100 dragon essence to 1 holy dragon essence exchange event

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                            will their be a exchange event for dragon essence to holy dragon essence as most of us ave some of it left over maybe a 100 dragon essence to 1 holy dragon essence exchange event
                            There will not be an exchange.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

There will not be an exchange.
                              and you 100% sure of this? So after i sell all 400k of it the exchange wont pop up?
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                              X