Amazing Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Astrals

Has any 1 won the golden dragon from amazing astrals I have 3 spaces left to do and not yet come across this mount

think the devs forgot to add it will give screenshots after maintenance

I think its random very rare mount rewards, if you're lucky enough.

Comment

No mount and ALL spaces are done. Complted Both Warrior Point Goals Also! Where is my DAMN SHADOW DEMON MOUNT!!!!!
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Shadow Demon Mount - is a rewards when completed Amazing Astral? Did not see listed there, unless its a rewards upon completion. Maybe R2 representative can clarify such concern? Thanks.

Comment

well completed all amazing astrals today only received the clothes from all 4 corners didn't receive any valuable reward chests that states on the side

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	1991905 saw everything in this apart from the valuable reward chest that didn't drop at all

so either not added or its a con to waste valuable time trying to get something that never existed

Comment

This is a fight Magik and I have undertaken. I personally finished my astral event before others, and it didnt drop. Some players arent even getting the chest. Those who get the chest get no drop at all.

Bare with us.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              well completed all amazing astrals today only received the clothes from all 4 corners didn't receive any valuable reward chests that states on the side

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1991905**[/ATTACH] saw everything in this apart from the valuable reward chest that didn't drop at all

so either not added or its a con to waste valuable time trying to get something that never existed
              Come to think of it - I have seen no chest either.

Comment

I always assumed the mount COULD drop from the chests that give 2k warrior points and 1 of each goddess shard and 1 prayer script.As it says MAY drop the Golden Dragon. When you enter the node you really cant see the chest, you just automatically collect it. This says 0/14 for some players who has cleared whole thing?
                Click image for larger version  Name:	amazing.JPG Views:	1 Size:	5.5 KB ID:	1991936
                Last edited by Jompero0; 08-30-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Is it going to reset as there are still 15 days to go and most have finished amazing astral already

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

Come to think of it - I have seen no chest either.
                    You say you have seen no chests, have you received 2k points and 1 goddess shard of each type from a spot? That is considered a chest. If you use a light on a spot further than one spot away from where you are, it will show a chest

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post
                      I always assumed the mount COULD drop from the chests that give 2k warrior points and 1 of each goddess shard and 1 prayer script.As it says MAY drop the Golden Dragon. When you enter the node you really cant see the chest, you just automatically collect it. This says 0/14 for some players who has cleared whole thing?
                      I don't recall seeing a chest, but I wasn't paying much attention through the event. I wouldn't have questioned it either way, since it does say may and not will.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        I don't recall seeing a chest, but I wasn't paying much attention through the event. I wouldn't have questioned it either way, since it does say may and not will.
                        it dose say there will be a treasure box on the last node .which appears to be a chest reward .everyone who has finished the astral on the server has said they have found no chest even as its clearly posted that one the last node a treasure box appears this is posted in forum under anniversary events so seems like there should be a chest but its not giving the chest or if it is nothing is given when its found

Comment

At first glance at Amazing Astral tab, you will see Rare Rewards Shadow Demon Card, it's very obvious the you will get a rare chance of getting that mount. Don't expect to get such item. unless it says a rewards shall be given when you complete the quest or the level or reach certain points. I did not bother nor expect to get such mount.

It's their 7th year anniversary event, the developer should give new mount (add 7th year logo to the mount) to their loyal customers. They can do it yearly free new mount.

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post

it dose say there will be a treasure box on the last node .which appears to be a chest reward .everyone who has finished the astral on the server has said they have found no chest even as its clearly posted that one the last node a treasure box appears this is posted in forum under anniversary events so seems like there should be a chest but its not giving the chest or if it is nothing is given when its found
                            yup it does say that..finished amazing astrals and NO MOUNT!!!!
                            Sapphire
                            Mage Lvl.80:
                            BR:
                            106,802,118 Normal Mode
                            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                            Server: S551 GlassMines
                            Guild: Spartans
                            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

copied from the guide

6. Finish Line
                              • There will be a Treasure Box on the last node, which appears to be a Chest Reward. The reward inside is fixed. The Treasure Boxes on the four corners of the map are fixed rewards.
                              I didn't get such chest when I hit last node

its either the devs messed up like always or they put it their to make the event look good and u will never get it

Comment

Working...
                              X