Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thor31
    replied
    the missing battle rating has been like this since the prelaunch missing for a week all the servers who got the patch week lost battle rating but even after players have reported it noting was done to correct it now that the patch was giving to all servers a week later I can see from forum it was not addressed by the devs just seems that it should have fixed be for it was rolled out to all servers since it was reported a week ago but guess not

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Thank you for that breakdown, ellislsd, and confirming the numbers, Van and Katjuza. I'll see if I can get an answer to the question of if it's a bug or a fixed bug.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    yep little over 200k missing here too

Leave a comment:

• Van1112
    replied
    yup, seem u right. I lost 22440 penetration n thats exactly 2 times what i get from nemesis (11220)

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Posted the same in http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...12-12-4-am-est

It seems that it is from Nemesis - below is my reasoning

potentially been calculating double stats, this has been found but no one has told anyone about this.

My stats:

Penetration before update - 688276
    Penetration after update - 656388

Difference of - 31888

My stats from all 6 Nemesis skills:

1 - 3740
    2 - 2620
    3 - 2844
    4 - 2620
    5 - 2620
    6 - 1500

Add all these together you get 15944, multiply this by 2 and you get the magic number above - 31888

Leave a comment:

• anna11
    replied
    yes 450k lost on my acc too

Leave a comment:

• R2139428048
    replied
    about 500k br less here

Leave a comment:

• anu.wartune
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Okay, so take a look at what gives you penetration, and see if you can figure out what got reduced, or what could be not applying properly. I'll ask R2 about it in their morning.
    I have compared my br from cross server ranks with br after maintenance and I have noticed only 20k less on Penetration stat. In my case I lost 200k br which means each point is worth 10 br. What I have noticed, Penetration stat can be found on Artifact, Halidom and on talent skill (Influence & Penetration). If you look closer, same stat gets boost from enchantment and holy forge for Artifact and Halidom. Additionally, Eudaemons, on their set, have Penetration stat. But I'm not sure if that has some influence on br change or not.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Okay, so take a look at what gives you penetration, and see if you can figure out what got reduced, or what could be not applying properly. I'll ask R2 about it in their morning.

Leave a comment:

• Van1112
    replied
    I lost 400,000 too n as evilharry said i finished holly forge years ago

Leave a comment:

• evilharry666
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Good catch, jeremy.

Now, where did they take the penetration from? Would that have been from whatever was going on with holy forge? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ge-maintenance
    lol cant be from holy forge cuz most of us finished that years ago that bug only affected new players

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Good catch, jeremy.

Now, where did they take the penetration from? Would that have been from whatever was going on with holy forge? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ge-maintenance

Leave a comment:

• jeremyweston77
    replied
    oh it is 20 br to 1 penetration by the way

Leave a comment:

• jeremyweston77
    replied
    yes it looks like we all lost br but look closely they took about 29k penetration off us y tho

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    you gained a tiny bit on patk -on pdef tiny on +matk +om mdef a bit more lost on your penetration and you gained a little hp ... think thats why you lost a little br bet after all calculations (what they never will say how it works exactly hihi) you will see ya lost bit more on the stats then you gained unless you changed things straight before making sec screenshot ...then it does not go up lol what i just typed

So does not seem you are shafted this time
    If that is the case, why did our stats change? No mention of that. Have not looked at mine but lost about 200k br.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X